You have offered two module alternatives when you join up for Salesforce: Sales Cloud or Service Cloud. Generally speaking, users in Service Cloud are focused on their cases and services. The Service Cloud is most suited for businesses that provide services and/or goods, whereas the Sales Cloud is most beneficial for organizations that deal primarily with customers, sales leads, and new prospects. For similar reasons, the Sales Cloud and Service Cloud are built on the main Salesforce Platform, so they have important features in common, but they are also distinctive in their own ways. There is a tonne of commonality when it comes to Salesforce cloud modules, especially between Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. The differentiating factors between clouds are the functionalities: Both clouds are made up of leads, contacts, opportunities, and cases, but the major distinction is in the functions that the clouds provide. When using Sales Cloud, businesses focus on sales development, whereas when implementing Service Cloud, contact centers use it for customer support integration.
When you examine more closely the product characteristics given by each of the Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, you should be able to choose which product is more suited to your needs.
What Is a Sales Cloud?
Sales automation saves time and money by streamlining sales procedures and processes, which in turn increases team productivity. Automated customer contact is made easier with the use of a sales cloud, which helps salespeople by automating many different processes such as call logging, record keeping, sending emails, and more. Using this helps them focus on relationship-building and closing more transactions.
In addition to employees, managers may profit from the cloud, too. Aside from evaluating sales reps' progress, sales managers may also implement a sales and marketing team plan that matches both organizations' operations.
Don't forget to check out: Sales Cloud Vs Service Cloud: What are the Key Difference?
Sales Cloud Features
- Reports & Dashboards: The sales cloud will allow you to watch over your business reports and be aware of how everything is progressing so you can demonstrate its strengths and weaknesses. You may use the Sales Cloud to see your company's dashboard or reports from anywhere and at any time.
- Adaptation for mobile devices: You may examine job possibilities, handle manuals, log calls, check reports, toggle the table of borders, and perform many other things your business needs utilizing the sales cloud, using your mobile telephone.
- Share and synchronize files: File sharing and synchronization are now simple and secure thanks to modern cloud services. Now it is not difficult to discover any letter since you just need to search and find files to share or save.
- Management of Contact & Account: By using the sales cloud, company connections, customer communications, accounts, and other managerial instances may be managed.
What is Service Cloud?
A service cloud is a key tool for many customer service managers. Many say it helps retain customers a lot. Client service providers may utilize the Service Cloud's integrated communication channels to assist resolve customer inquiries more quickly and effectively. In addition, a Service Cloud also works as a database that always serves client input and understanding. Thus, agents may be better educated to assist consumers using this information base.
Customer service managers may quickly obtain overall customer reports and measure service providers' performance. This helps us to better understand the instructions the agents require. The probable pain points on the customer satisfaction journey might also be identified.
Service Cloud Features
- Customer Service: The company uses a single platform to provide customer services through social media while encouraging users to visit no other websites.
- Chat Services: To provide online support to consumers regarding the services and goods available, a firm uses Service Cloud's live chat assistants.
- Email to the case: A process is in place to auto-generate email answers for case submissions on the basis of the case record's characteristics. One such example is an auto-email that is sent to a consumer when they have purchased a product or service.
- Self-Service Options: The Service Cloud application also provides a number of self-service alternatives to your clients, such as deflecting cases. To begin with, a Knowledge Base is a convenient and practical approach to give knowledge and answers that are reliable and authoritative. Lightning Knowledge simplifies the process of incorporating Lightning into Salesforce. To dissuade incidents, you can establish a public knowledge base, one for registered clients exclusively, or both.
Check out another amazing blog by Sweta Dey here: Comparing Salesforce Lightning With Salesforce Classic
Since the analysis above shows that a customer-oriented firm should go for a Service cloud and a sales-oriented business should go for a Sales cloud, but this is not the only criteria, the best option depends on your business goals. You know what your needs are and where you should invest your money as a company. If you're in the market for a good bargain, then a Service cloud might be a better option, as it includes additional capabilities in addition to all of the features of the Sales cloud.
Customers that need to have sales and service needs should choose the more expensive Sales plus Service package which costs more than the sum of the two cloud offerings, which are Sales or Service. In addition to the convenience, customers who purchase the whole package will enjoy increased efficiency and the ability to access joint client data.
Cymetrix Software is one of the best offshore Salesforce consulting companies. Our Salesforce installation solution is tailored to your system platform and integrates to meet the highest standards for Salesforce deployment. Get a team of professionals to guide you to the best of your organization's potential.