“Forcetalks” means the web pages accessible via https://www.forcetalks.com and https://*.forcetalks.com, including but not limited to the Getting Started, Best Practices, Blogs, Ideas, Discussions (Discussion Boards), Success Stories, User Groups, Technical Library etc.
2. USER PROFILE AND ACCOUNT
You agree that all information you submit to Forcetalks profile pages is accurate and that you will keep it current. If Forcetalks has grounds to suspect that any of the information furnished by you is untrue, misleading, inaccurate or incomplete, Forcetalks has the right to suspend or terminate your Forcetalks account. It is your responsibility only to maintain the confidentiality of your Forcetalks password, and you are responsible for any activities that occur in your Forcetalks account. You agree that Forcetalks may send you important information regarding Forcetalks and your Forcetalks account by email, text messaging or other means based on the information you provide to Us.
3. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES; USE RESTRICTIONS
You are responsible for all activities that occur in your Forcetalks account and your use of Forcetalks. You shall treat other Forcetalks users with utmost courtesy and due respect. You shall not:
- impersonate any other person irrespective of the context, situation or intention;
- falsely say or imply that you are associated with another person;
- collect information about other Forcetalks users without their consent;
- submit or link to any content that:
- infringes the intellectual property (or other) rights of any person or entity; or interferes with the operation of Forcetalks;
- violates anyone’s privacy or publicity rights;
- breaches any duty of nondisclosure or confidentiality that you owe to anyone or any use restriction;
- provides any non-public information about Forcetalks or any other company or person without authorization (including the names and contact information for Our employees or Forcetalks users);
- is, in Our judgment, harassing, defamatory, abusive, pornographic, lewd, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- contains or installs any viruses, bugs, worms, trojan horses, malware or other code or files or programs designed or having the capability to disrupt, damage or limit the functionality of any software or hardware; or
- contains deceptive language, unsubstantiated or comparative claims regarding Our or others’ products, or advertising or spam or any other solicitation, including solicitation of lawsuits.
Please remember that you may be providing content for a multi-cultural international audience. Things that do not seem abusive, obscene, or offensive to you might seem so to others. We have no obligation to monitor Forcetalks. However, We reserve the right to replace or review content and in Our sole discretion and without notice to you, to remove any content submitted or posted by you to the Forcetalks pages. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as We deem necessary to adhere to any applicable law or regulation, legal process or governmental request. It should be noted Security researchers looking to learn as to how to report security issues to salesforce.com should review Salesforce responsible disclosure policy at https://www.salesforce.com/company/disclosure.jsp.
We have the right and sole discretion to accept, reject and edit content you submit to our Testimonials pages. Any such editing will be in good faith, (most probably grammatical corrections) and We shall endeavor not to misguide users or misrepresent your testimonials.
6. DISCUSSION BOARDS AND BLOGS
Forcetalks, created to encourage discussion and collaboration, is a free community-based online portal for developers, webmasters, coders, developers, administrators, and business owners who are interested positively in the implementation, usage, development, customization, integration, migration, support and testing of salesforce.com. To further this goal, Forcetalks do not claim ownership or control over any content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through Forcetalks blogs, discussion boards or Contests. You retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any content you submit, post or display on or through such forums, blogs or discussion rooms and you are responsible for those rights, to protect them, as appropriate. By submitting any content for display on or through Forcetalks blogs or discussion forums which is intended to be available to Forcetalks users, you grant to Forcetalks a perpetual, worldwide, full rights and license to use, copy, publish, modify, republish, distribute and create derivative works based on, in any form, any content or material you contribute to Forcetalks. You shall not use an alias (other than anonymous) that falsely imitates or impersonates another person or violates the intellectual property of any person Forcetalks consider in our sole discretion to be offensive or otherwise vulgar or inappropriate.
7. NO WARRANTY
- WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION AS TO QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF ANY CONTENT ON FORCETALKS PAGES, AND WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR ORIGINALITY OF SUCH CONTENT. WE FURTHER DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL NOT ORIGINATING WITH US, WHETHER OR NOT WE REVIEWED OR MODERATED SUCH CONTENT.
- Forcetalks makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet ALL or partictular User’s requirements; (b) the Site will be ROUND THE CLOCK available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis; (c) the results obtained DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
8. NO DAMAGE(S)
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY HEREUNDER TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INDIRECT, DIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES BASED ON ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA OR USE, HOWEVER CAUSED AND, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF YOU HAVE OR YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ADVISED OF THE PROBABILITY OF THE OCCURRENCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FORCETALKS shall have no responsibility for any ATTACK OR damage to the User’s MACHINE OR computer system or loss of data that may result from downloading any DATA, FILE, content, materials or information from the Site, Whether or not originally uploaded by Forcetalks or by users of forcetalks.
10. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND PRIVACY
You grant to Forcetalks a perpetual, worldwide, fully paid up right and license to use, modify, copy, publish, republish, distribute and create derivative works based on any form of any content or material you post, submit, provide or contribute to Forcetalks. We reserve all rights and titles and interest in and to all intellectual property rights subsisting in Forcetalks, including but not limited to its user interface and branding and underlying technology, subject to the limited rights expressly granted hereunder. No rights are granted to you hereunder other than as set forth herein. Subject to the above, we will treat information you submit to the Forcetalks pages in accordance with our Privacy Statement at https://forcetalks.com/p/privacy-policy/.
11. REMOVAL OF MATERIAL
If We receive any notice alleging that material or content you posted on Forcetalks conflicts/infringes another party’s copyright, We may consider removal of that material.
Forcetalks and any other marks of forcetalks.com used on the forcetalks.com site are trademarks or service marks of Forcetalks and may not be used in any manner without our express prior written consent.
Salesforce, Chatter, Force.com, the “No Software” logo, AppExchange, Apex and any other marks of Salesforce.com used on the Forcetalks.com site are trademarks or service marks of Salesforce.com, inc. and may not be used in any manner without the express prior written consent of Salesforce.com.
Forcetalks is a contributing program to the cause of Salesforce.com and wishes only to add to what Salesforce.com has to offer as a customer relationship management platform.
13. MODIFICATIONS TO FORCETALKS
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Forcetalks (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable either to you or any third party for any suspension, modification or discontinuance.