Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Terms. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Terms without prior notice, and your continued access to or use of the Services signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Terms. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to the Forcetalks’ services, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of these Terms.
“Forcetalks” means the web pages accessible via https://www.forcetalks.com and https://*.forcetalks.com, including but not limited to the Getting Started, Best Practices, Blogs, Ideas, Discussions (Discussion Boards), Success Stories, User Groups, Technical Library, etc.
2. USER PROFILE AND ACCOUNT
You agree that all information submitted by you on Forcetalks profile pages is accurate, current, and complete information. If Forcetalks has grounds to suspect that any of the information furnished by you is untrue, misleading, inaccurate or incomplete, it has the right to suspend or terminate your Forcetalks account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality and security of your Forcetalks account & password and you are responsible for any activities that occur in your Forcetalks account. You will immediately notify Forcetalks of any unauthorized use of your account. You agree that Forcetalks may send you important information regarding the website and your account by email, text message or other means based on the information you provide to us.
3. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES; USE RESTRICTIONS
You are responsible for all the activities that occur in your Forcetalks account and your use of Forcetalks. You shall treat other Forcetalks users with the utmost courtesy and due respect. You shall not:
- Impersonate any other person irrespective of the context, situation or intention;
- Falsely say or imply that you are associated with another person;
- Collect information about other Forcetalks users without their consent;
- Submit or link to any content that:
- infringes the intellectual property (or other) rights of any person or entity; or interferes with the operation of Forcetalks;
- violates anyone’s privacy or publicity rights;
- breaches any duty of nondisclosure or confidentiality that you owe to anyone or any use restriction;
- provides any non-public information about Forcetalks or any other company or person without authorization (including the names and contact information for Our employees or Forcetalks users);
- contains or installs any viruses, bugs, worms, trojan horses, malware, or other code or files or programs designed or having the capability to disrupt, damage, or limit the functionality of any software or hardware;
- is not related to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) domain or Salesforce®;
- is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, or otherwise objectionable;
- would constitute, encourage, or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international laws;
- may infringe or misappropriate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any party; or
- contains deceptive language, unsubstantiated or comparative claims regarding our or others’ products, or advertising or spam or any other solicitation, including solicitation of lawsuits. Please remember that you may be providing content for a multi-cultural international audience. Things that do not seem abusive, obscene or offensive to you might seem so to others. We have no obligation to monitor Forcetalks. However, we reserve the right to replace or review content and in our sole discretion, and without notice to you, to remove any content submitted or posted by you to the Forcetalks pages. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to adhere to any applicable law or regulation, legal process, or governmental request. It should be noted security researchers looking to learn how to report security issues to salesforce.com should review Salesforce®'s responsible disclosure policy at https://security.salesforce.com/responsible-disclosure-policy.
4. SALESFORCE® CONSULTING COMPANY LIST & REVIEWS
Forcetalks presents a list of Top Salesforce® Consultants where it identifies and verifies the Salesforce® Consulting Service providers. Forcetalks is not a participant in any engagements between the Consultants and Clients. Any engagement between you and any counterparties identified through the Service is at your own risk. The list does not guarantee results and Forcetalks will not be liable for any issues arising between Consultants and Clients, as such a relationship is a private contract between the parties (e.g., Forcetalks is not a party to any such agreements). Forcetalks has and will have no formal relationship in any such private contract and Forcetalks does not and will not assume any liabilities, indemnifications, warranties, or any other obligations. By using this Service, Consultants and Clients agree that Forcetalks will bear no such responsibility as set forth in the previous sentence. Also, please be advised that all reviews about the companies contained on this Site are the opinions of the reviewers of those consultants, services, or vendors and not those of Forcetalks. Forcetalks reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to publish, reject, edit, or remove a review if we believe that the review has content, including but not limited to, inappropriate, misrepresented, inaccurate, off-topic, or outdated. Once the review has been submitted to Forcetalks, the reviewer authorizes Forcetalks to use his/her social media profile picture to be shown on the website with their review. Also, note that the reviewer has only 7 calendar days of time to request any change in the submitted information by sending us an email to [email protected] for any required edits.
Forcetalks, created to encourage discussion and collaboration, is a free community-based online portal for developers, webmasters, coders, administrators, and business owners who are interested positively in the implementation, usage, development, customization, integration, migration, support, and testing of salesforce.com. By posting Content to Forcetalks, you give us a nonexclusive license to publish it on Forcetalks website & services, including but not limited to anything reasonably related to publishing it (like storing, displaying, reformatting, and distributing it) but YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT YOU POST, this means you assume all risks related to it, including someone else’s reliance on its accuracy, or claims relating to intellectual property or other legal rights. You’re welcome to post content on Forcetalks that you’ve published elsewhere, as long as you have the rights you need to do so. By posting content to Forcetalks, you represent that doing so doesn’t conflict with any other agreement you’ve made. You retain all patent, trademark, and copyright to any content you submit, post or display on or through blogs, videos, infographics or discussion rooms and you are responsible for those rights, to protect them, as appropriate. Once, any content be it blog, video, infographic, or discussion board has been published by the user on Forcetalks, it cannot be edited or deleted. The user has to request Forcetalks for any moderation or deletion of the content by sending an email to [email protected] It's then Forcetalks' discretion to accept/reject the request. You shall not use an alias (other than anonymous) that falsely imitates or impersonates another person or violates the intellectual property of any person Forcetalks consider in our sole discretion to be offensive or otherwise vulgar or inappropriate. You may expose yourself to liability if you submit Content that is false, misleading, defamatory, violates any third-party right or contractual restriction, or contains unlawful material. You agree that you will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Forcetalks for all claims resulting from Content that you submit, including but not limited to claims alleging defamation. You further acknowledge and agree that Forcetalks reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, move, edit, or remove any Content for any reason or no reason, but we do not assume the obligation.
6. External Links
Forcetalks do provide Sponsored post services to its customers which can be in a form of a blog, video, or infographic with a dofollow external link. If you need more information regarding this please reach out to our content team via email at [email protected]
Please note that Forcetalks does not guarantee the existence of any dofollow or nofollow links in any content, blog, video, infographics, discussions on Forcetalks website/app published by any user, beyond 2 years of its publishing date.
7. SALESFORCE® CERTIFICATION-RELATED CONTENT
Users are requested not to post any content be it questions, answers, help guides related to Salesforce® Certifications which come under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”), or any material which is protected under copyright and other laws by Salesforce® (company). Forcetalks takes no responsibility if any such content is posted by any user on the platform, the user will be held wholly responsible for any such act.
Forcetalks allows other companies, advertisers, agencies, publishers, and ad networks to display advertisements on the web pages. This means that Forcetalks will be displaying advertisements on the platform that may be targeted to content or information on Forcetalks, blogs, videos, infographics, queries made through the forum, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by Forcetalks are subject to change. In consideration for Forcetalks granting you access to and use of the platform, you agree that Forcetalks and its partners may place such advertising wherever and whenever Forcetalks wants on the platform. Forcetalks provides a variety of online advertising services to advertisers who want to place ads on our website. You can leverage our advertising services by sending an email to [email protected]
9. NO WARRANTY
- WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION AS TO THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF ANY CONTENT ON FORCETALKS PAGES AND WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, OR ORIGINALITY OF SUCH CONTENT. WE FURTHER DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL NOT ORIGINATING WITH US, WHETHER OR NOT WE REVIEWED OR MODERATED SUCH CONTENT.
- Forcetalks makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet ALL or particular User’s requirements; (b) the Site will be ROUND THE CLOCK available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results obtained DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
10. NO DAMAGE(S)
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY HEREUNDER TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INDIRECT, DIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES BASED ON ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA OR USE, HOWEVER, CAUSED AND, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF YOU HAVE OR YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ADVISED OF THE PROBABILITY OF THE OCCURRENCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Forcetalks shall have no responsibility for any ATTACK OR damage to the User’s MACHINE OR computer system or loss of data that may result from downloading any DATA, FILE, content, materials, or information from the Site, whether or not originally uploaded by Forcetalks or by users of Forcetalks.
12. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND PRIVACY
13. REMOVAL OF MATERIAL
It’s users' responsibility to make sure that they are not violating copyright, trademark, or any other licensing before posting content on the site. Forcetalks does not take any responsibility to review, check or moderate such content. However, if we receive any notice alleging that material or content you posted on Forcetalks conflicts/infringes another party’s copyright, we may consider (and have full rights to) the removal of that material.
14. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
All Contents of this site are © Copyright Forcetalks. All Rights Reserved. Forcetalks is not responsible for content on websites, platforms, or mobile applications operated by parties other than Forcetalks. Forcetalks and any other marks of forcetalks.com used on the forcetalks.com site are trademarks or service marks of Forcetalks and may not be used in any manner without our express prior written consent. Salesforce®, Chatter®, Force.com®, the "No Software" logo, AppExchange®, Apex, and any other marks of Salesforce® used on the Forcetalks.com site are trademarks or service marks of Salesforce®, inc. and may not be used in any manner without the express prior written consent of Salesforce®. Forcetalks is a contributing program to the cause of Salesforce® and wishes only to add to what Salesforce® has to offer as a customer relationship management platform. If you are aware of an infringement of either your brand or our brand, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected]
15. FORCETALKS APP & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Forcetalks is an app made for Salesforce® users which helps its users in getting Salesforce® knowledge by clarifying their Salesforce®-specific queries, watching tutorial videos, reading Salesforce® blogs, and more importantly by connecting with people around the globe in the Salesforce® ecosystem. The app is a social community for Salesforce® users where people contribute and share their knowledge with each other. Please note that the Forcetalks app or any services offered within the app are not offered, sponsored, or endorsed by Salesforce®. We do not intend to incorporate any of Salesforce®’s trademarks or logos or any other recognizable portion of any of Salesforce®’s trademarks or logos, in our app name, publication title, conference title, social media handle, or other source-identifying materials without Salesforce®’s express prior written permission. Note that, Salesforce® is a trademark of Salesforce® Inc. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use “Salesforce”. Any services offered within the Forcetalks website/app are not sponsored or endorsed by Salesforce®.
Forcetalks takes intellectual property rights seriously and believes they are important to promoting expression, creativity, and innovation in our community. Before sharing any content on Forcetalks (website/app), please be sure you have the right to do so. We ask that you respect other people’s copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights. We are committed to helping people and organizations promote and protect their intellectual property rights. Forcetalks’ Terms of Service do not allow people to post content that violates someone else’s intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark.
We want people to use Forcetalks to express themselves and to share content that is important and relevant to Salesforce® learners and users but not at the expense of the safety, security, and well-being of others or the integrity of our community. You, therefore, agree not to engage in the conduct described below (or to facilitate or support others in doing so):
You may not use our products (website/app) to:
- Share or write anything that violates any Salesforce® copyright & trademark rules and regulations.
- Modify or alter any of Salesforce®’s logos, designs, or other trademarks or copyrighted works in any manner.
- Share or write anything that violates Salesforce®'s or someone else's rights, including their intellectual property rights.
- Upload viruses or malicious code or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of our Products.
- Access or collect data from our Products using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data you do not have permission to access. We can remove or restrict access to content that is in violation of these provisions.
We also can remove or restrict access to your content, services, or information if we determine that doing so is reasonably necessary to avoid or mitigate adverse legal or regulatory impacts to Forcetalks.
16. REPORT CONTENT
People can report potentially violating content, including discussions (questions & answers), Groups, Timeline updates, individual content, and comments. We also give people control over their own experience by allowing them to block, unfollow people. The consequences for violating our Community Standards vary depending on the severity of the violation and the person's history on the platform. For instance, we may warn someone for a first violation, but if they continue to violate our policies, we may restrict their ability to post on Forcetalks or disable their profile.
17. MODIFICATIONS TO FORCETALKS
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Forcetalks (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable either to you or any third party for any suspension, modification, or discontinuance.