- Go to Setup, enter flow in Quick Find then select Flows.
- Click on New Flow. From the template, select Screen Flow.
- Go to Object Manager and check for the Required fields for the object you want to create the record, as we need to add those fields in the Screen.
- Let's create an Account record.
- Click on the + sign and select Screen from the Interaction.
- Give Label and API Name in Screen Properties.
- Click on Configure Footer, then in the Next or Finish section select Use a custom label and write Save and select Hide Previous in the Previous Button section and Hide Pause in the Pause Button section.
Don't forget to check out: Object Records Creation Using CSV File | Salesforce Guide
- Search text in the Search Component bar and select Text.
- Give Label as Account Name and click on API Name to auto-populate.
- Check the Require checkbox.
- Now, search phone in the Search Component bar and select Phone.
- Give API Name as Phone.
- Click on Done.
- Click on the + sign after the Screen and select Create Records from the Data.
- Give Label as Account and click on API Name to auto-populate.
- In How Many Records to Create select One.
- In How to Set the Record Fields select Use Separate resources, and literal values.
- In Create a Record for This Object search account and select Account.
- In Set Field Values for the Account,
1. In Field type name and select Name and in Value select Account_Name from Screen Component.
2. Click on Add Field, to add a new Field, Value.
3. In Field type phone and select Phone and in Value select Phone from Screen Component after that select Value.
- Click on Done.
Check out another amazing blog by Aryan here: Search Account Record Using Salesforce Flows | Learn Here
- Click on Save, give Flow Label as Create Account Record and click on API Name to auto-populate.
- Again, click on Save.
- Click on Debug to test the flow.
Popular Salesforce Blogs
Blog in Salesforce Einstein
Cometh the update, cometh the improvements! With the recent June ‘21 release, Marketing Cloud has seen a couple of key improvements made within the Einstein…