Businesses rely on a plethora of tools to boost brand visibility and customer experience (CX). From pre-sales to post-sales practices, teams use multiple marketing solutions to manage campaigns and maximize outcomes on digital channels.
Despite having access to the best features and solutions for marketing, most teams do not realize their annual goals. Decentralized data infrastructure, lack of personalization, and delayed decision-making are the primary causes behind an organization’s marketing gaps.
To ensure better customer experience and campaign outcomes, teams need a solution that allows them to control and manage tasks from a single platform. Salesforce Marketing Cloud is one such platform that organizations can use for all sorts of marketing campaigns and practices.
What is Salesforce Marketing Cloud?
Salesforce launched Marketing Cloud in 2019. The solution is designed to manage and optimize interactions on digital channels. From running personalized email campaigns to monitoring social media interactions, you can do everything with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
Implementing SFMC can power up your digital marketing efforts, bridge gaps between your sales and marketing departments, accelerate decision-making, improve personalization, simplify customer understanding, and reshape your relationships with customers so you can maximize business outcomes.
You can integrate it easily with your day-to-day work apps by hiring qualified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consulting experts. Instead of toggling from one solution to another, you will be able to view and manage comprehensive marketing interactions in SFMC.
Don't forget to check out: Ways of Populating Data Extensions in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Products
Marketing Cloud offers a variety of products and tools with each offering a unique value proposition. Every product offers a bouquet of functionalities with which you can strengthen customer touchpoints and boost business sales.
- Journey Builder: It helps users to serve personalized experiences at all stages of customer journeys. You can use Journey Builder to tap into customers’ browsing habits, preferences, expectations, and purchase history and accordingly create a unified customer experience for various digital interaction channels like advertisements, email, mobile, web, etc.
- Data Studio: Discover exclusive customer insights and tap the unexplored potential of your data. Data Studio comes with exceptional capabilities to store information about customers and share it with trusted partners.
- Social Studio: Understand customer behaviour on social channels in real-time with Social Studio. The tool offers comprehensive reports & insights, offering a vibrant picture of their consumers by directing their social media content to the CRM platform.
- Dataroma: Dataroma offers customers a unified dashboard through which they can capture and review performance on marketing channels. It gives comprehensive insight and reports on social media, emails, sales platforms, and landing pages.
- Pardot: It assists sales teams to capture more territories and close more deals. You can automate campaigns, monitor and calculate marketing ROI, and produce more leads with Pardot. Additionally, it comes with lead nurturing and segmentation features for optimum lead management.
Mobile Studio, Interaction Studio, Einstein, Advertising Studio, and Email Studio are some other tools that come under SFMC CRM. You can choose the best-fit tools in SFMC after discussing with a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant.
Advantages of Salesforce Marketing Cloud for a Business
Marketing Cloud offers a wide range of benefits to businesses. Let’s explore some of these below:
Complete Solution for Marketers
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is equipped with a wide range of marketing tools by which you can tap potential customers and boost digital branding. While it's AI and visual analytics capabilities allow users to make accurate decisions, automation workflows and personalization capabilities in SFMC shorten marketing interactions and offer customers a connected digital experience.
Marketing Cloud is an integral platform that allows execution, management, and analysis of diverse marketing operations in a single place. Whether you want to send emails, create engaging social media content, tap customers via personalized messages, boost advertisements, or develop marketing campaign strategies based on insights, you can perform very well in SFMC.
Check out another amazing blog by Alok here: Salesforce Integration Mistakes to Avoid for Better Outcomes
Improved Sales Outcomes
Marketing Cloud allows digital marketers to view deep insights through analytics and prediction sales features. While built-in automation allows you to shorten the sales pipeline, AI helps you make insight-based decisions. Using customization features, teams can modify their sales pipeline the way they want.
Security is ensured when you avail yourself of services of the Salesforce platform. Cloud-based Salesforce Marketing Cloud offers highly secured encryption by which you can keep your data safe from potential risks and vulnerabilities.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud offers you all the features and tools to manage diverse marketing activities. Implementing SFMC can help you make proactive actions to predict the customer’s next move. Additionally, since it can be integrated with day-to-day work apps, you can manage various touch points on a single platform.
While Marketing Cloud can be the go-to tool for marketing management, teams should hire Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultants for optimum license usage. Hiring Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultants will allow you to design processes and workflows in a business-centric manner and achieve desired marketing outcomes.
Need help in Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation? Hire our on-demand product consultants, admins, developers, and tech architects.