At a high level, integrating ERP and CRM empowers your employees to provide fast, informed and more personalized customer service. The reason for ERP and CRM integration is to assure that automated and consistent information is transferred between both systems. Integrating your ERP and CRM solutions is an essential step to creating and sustaining loyal customers. ERP system automates the management of purchasing, distribution, Planning, Manufacturing, Account Receivable, Payable and Product-Inventory data CRM systems are customer facing and manage sales, customer service, and lead generation. Because of the different areas that these respective systems handle, they are designed differently and are often incompatible. What if we integrate both CRM and ERP together. Integration can be well worth it if done using a unified system that handles both ERP and CRM functions. Integrating your ERP and CRM solutions is an essential step to creating and sustaining loyal customers. How Integration of CRM and ERP can benefit organizations? Integration of CRM and ERP can help an organization in the following ways:
Don't forget to check out: Introduction To Salesforce Integration
1. Avoid Duplication of Data and repetition of work: – An organization with Integrated CRM and ERP is not supposed to make multiple entries of data. There will always be a single entry pointing to a central database or a particular entry automatically syncs into ERP, after integration. This avoids multiple data entries by multiple users and also reduces the chances of human data entry errors/Bugs.
2. Gives a Real-time View of Data/Information: – Integration provides a Real-time view of ERP data in CRM. This allows salespeople to access all relevant Sales History/past conversation data of the customer. Hence providing better and improved customer service.
3. Allow Forecasting: – Integration allows access of customer and sales history, Prepares MIS and forecasting report of an organization. This helps management in decision making and deciding on further future plans of the organization.
4. Increases productivity: – Integration helps an organization to increase their productivity. Single work can be done with the help of fewer resources. This saves a lot of time which can be invested in doing some other substantially important work. For eg., a salesperson on-site dealing with customers can access CRM from its iPad/Tablet and can enter data into CRM which is later synced to ERP.
5. Improved Customer service: – Due to a Customer-Centric view of information, a salesperson or an employee handling customer relationships can provide better services to an end-user.
Check out another amazing blog by Greytrix here: Salesforce CRM and Sage ERP Integration Just Got Smarter With 5 New Features
6. Information on the GO: – Using CRM-ERP Integrated systems allow Management and salesperson to access data or information from anywhere any time. In. In today’s business model, this is the most important part of an organization.
Greytrix globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partners can help in Sage CRM integration with Sage ERP. Greytrix has some of the best unique integration solutions developed for Sage CRM with Sage ERPs which can be listed as Sage X3, Sage Intacct, Sage 100, Sage 500 and sage 300.