With the recent emergence of Artificial Intelligence in the market, businesses are so on the front to get their customer interactions to go smarter and more impactful. List the things that AI can’t help businesses with.
You won’t find any, as AI will automate tasks, reduce manual efforts, generate emails, create engaging experiences, and whatnot. But do you think all AI platforms or tools can do this? And if you are a Salesforce user, you need more than just intelligence; you must have an AI tool that brings power, versatility, security, and reliability to your business.
That’s why Salesforce announced its AI Cloud. The native Salesforce product is the fastest and most reliable platform for users to power up their customer experiences and productivity among teams with Generative AI for enterprises.
While generative AI can generate incredible content, it poses challenges and risks. How can we ensure precision, relevance, ethics, data security, model selection, and integration?
Salesforce AI Cloud is the answer. With Einstein, an open platform, and the new Einstein Trust Layer, it provides trusted, open, and real-time generative experiences. It enables generative AI while maintaining data privacy and security. But, Is Generative AI The New Future of Salesforce?
If you are curious about questions like this, don’t miss this webinar on “Is Generative AI The New Future of Salesforce” on the Salesforce Hulk YouTube channel. Join two Salesforce AI enthusiasts, Shrey Sharma (aka Salesforce Hulk himself) and Vishwajeet Srivastava (CTO at Cyntexa), as they walk you through the concepts, working, capabilities of Generative AI and how Salesforce Generative AI can benefit your business.
In this blog post, we'll review what Salesforce AI Cloud can do for you, how it works, and everything else.
What can Salesforce AI Cloud do for your Business?
Salesforce AI Cloud can help you boost productivity and efficiency across sales, service, marketing, commerce, development, and analytics. Here are some examples of how generative AI can enhance your business processes and outcomes:
- Sales: Generate personalized emails, proposals, contracts, quotes, or invoices in minutes tailored to your customer's needs, preferences, and context.
- Service: Generate personalized agent chat replies, case summaries based on your customer's issue and history, and service briefings, work orders, knowledge articles, or FAQs based on customer feedback and queries.
- Marketing: Generate personalized content to engage customers and prospects across email, mobile, web, and advertising, with headlines, slogans, captions, or descriptions that match your brand voice and tone.
- Commerce: Generate insights and recommendations to deliver customized commerce experiences at every step of the buyer's journey, with product reviews, ratings, or testimonials that reflect customer sentiment and behavior.
- Development: Generate code, predict potential bugs, and suggest fixes automatically with documentation, comments, or tests that match your code logic and structure.
- Analytics: Automatically generate insights and narratives from your data visualizations with queries, formulas, or calculations that meet your data sources and goals.
Don't forget to check out: Salesforce Customization vs Configuration: What's the Difference?
How does Salesforce AI Cloud Work?
Salesforce AI Cloud is a platform that lets you use any large language model (LLM) to generate text. LLMs are powerful AI models that can learn from massive amounts of text data to generate natural language text.
Salesforce has developed domain-specific LLMs optimized for CRM tasks and scenarios. These LLMs, Einstein GPT, are trained on Salesforce's rich customer data and domain expertise to provide more relevant and accurate results. For example:
- Einstein GPT Sales can generate sales-related content such as emails or proposals.
- Einstein GPT Service can generate service-related content like chat replies or case summaries.
- Einstein GPT Marketing can generate marketing-related content such as headlines or slogans.
- Einstein GPT Commerce can generate commerce-related content such as reviews or recommendations.
- Einstein GPT Development can generate development-related content such as code or documentation.
- Einstein GPT Analytics can generate analytics-related content such as insights or narratives.
You can also use your LLMs or any other ones from an ecosystem of industry-leading LLM platforms. Salesforce AI Cloud is compatible with any LLM that follows the OpenAI GPT API standard.
You can easily integrate your LLMs with Salesforce AI Cloud using the Einstein GPT Connector, which provides a simple and secure way to connect your LLMs to your Salesforce data and applications.
Why is Salesforce AI Cloud different from other AI platforms?
The following three points distinguish Salesforce AI Cloud from other AI platforms:
Trusted: More Reliability with Einstein Trust Layer
Salesforce AI Cloud is built on the Einstein Trust Layer, which safeguards your company's sensitive customer data and ensures that your generative AI models are ethical, transparent, and accountable.
The Einstein Trust Layer provides features such as data encryption, data masking, data retention, data deletion, data audit, data governance, model explainability, model fairness, model robustness, model monitoring, and model feedback. It also follows the ethical guidelines and principles of Salesforce's Office of Ethical and Humane Use of Technology.
Open Platform: More Freedom to Work
Salesforce AI Cloud is built on an open platform that gives you the freedom and flexibility to use any LLM that suits your needs and preferences. You can use Salesforce's domain-specific LLMs or any other LLMs from an ecosystem of industry-leading LLM platforms.
You can also customize and fine-tune your LLMs using your data and feedback. You can access and manage your LLMs using a unified interface that simplifies the complexity of generative AI.
Business-ready: More Power in your Hands
Salesforce AI Cloud is built for CRM to supercharge customer experiences and company productivity by combining AI, data, analytics, and automation. It continuously learns and adapts to deeply understand your customers and their needs.
It delivers customer magic like nobody's business by generating personalized and relevant content across all channels and touchpoints. It also integrates seamlessly with your existing workflows and applications across sales, service, marketing, commerce, development, and analytics.
In other words, Salesforce AI Cloud is the trusted, open, and business-ready platform for generative AI. It's the perfect choice for businesses using AI to improve customer experiences, increase productivity, and innovate quickly.
Watch an amazing video by Cyntexa: Salesforce AppExchange Pricing Models
It’s your turn to rule with Salesforce AI Cloud
For businesses who want to leverage generative AI, Salesforce AI Cloud is the call you would want to skip. Amazing content, resolution of complex problems, and curating personalized solutions or messages for customers to improve their overall experience are some things Generative AI can do. By 2023, AI is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the global economy, and you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity.
Like these big giants, American Express, Coca-Cola, Nike, Bank of America, and more are already enjoying the power of Salesforce AI Cloud and delivering the best to their customers and teams.
Salesforce AI Cloud will stay ahead of the curve as AI evolves, providing you with the most trusted, open, and real-time generative experiences across all applications and workflows. The future of business is AI, and the future of AI is Salesforce AI Cloud.
Contact Cyntexa, a Salesforce Consulting Partner that assists businesses with various Salesforce services and its product features. Talk to their experts about how generative AI and Salesforce AI Cloud can help you engage with customers more effectively and appealingly.