In Salesforce, every user is at a time found with a profile, username, and password. Along with other settings, the outline decides which move a user can carry out and which they cannot carry out. It will also say to the user which data he has access to.
Salesforce Admin handles the users present in the enterprise. They will examine what data should be accessed by the user and what privileges should be given to the user. In Salesforce, object-level security is used for securing the records of a specific object. via object-level security, we can be over the user from viewing, deleting, or adding a specific object.
User Management By Administration
Moreover Assigning and creating users, user management restricts functioning with licenses and permissions, descend users, etc.
Salesforce Administrator can handle the following management tasks:
- Edit and Create users.
- Change Passwords.
- Establish accounts in Google Apps.
- Providing Permissions.
- Establishing and handling different kinds of users.
- Establish Custom Fields.
- Fix custom links.
- Implement accounts on users
- Represent user administration works to other users.
Tricks to Manage Users
- Establish Custom fields for users and fix custom links to show on the user page. To utilize these options, users should view the object management settings.
- Irrespective of the status, every user should use a sidebar search for searching. To retrieve only working users, we should use the lookup dialogue from fields.
- To ease the handling of users in the enterprise with several users, represent the views of user administrators to others.
Check out another amazing blog by Iqra Technology here: In-house vs. Outsource Salesforce Development Team
View and Manage Users
Via Setup, type users in the “Quick Find box”, then select users.
In the user list, you can:
- Establish one or several users.
- Change passwords for specific users.
- Alter the user.
- See a particular user page by pressing the alias, username, or name.
- See or change the profile by selecting the profile name.
In Salesforce, every user in the organization will have an isolated username and password that should be entered every time a user logs in. Every Administrator can set up many settings to authorize your passwords to be safe and strong.
Password Policies: Fix various password and login policies, mentioning a specific time before which the passwords of users will expire and the degree of strain required for Passwords.
User Password Expiration: User Password Expiration: The passwords of the users are expired, at the same time users with passwords ever expire permission.
User Password Resets: The passwords are Reset for Particular users.
References: iqratechnology, mindmajix