Generation Z doesn't like to rely on customer care representatives for assistance. Independence and self-sufficiency are important for them. As a result, self-service has gained a foothold in the mainstream. Businesses are now in the process of providing assistance content to their consumers. But for that, they require a storage location for their resources like manuals, ebooks, articles, and translations. The only way to maintain a healthy knowledge base is to manage it properly.
If you use Salesforce Service Cloud primarily for support operations, it's best to start with Salesforce Knowledge. Another feature that contributes to Salesforce being the perfect choice for your website or online community is that people can quickly locate information about Salesforce. Multilingual support, URL rewrite for content search and management, a clean and brand-compliant design, and UI/UI skinning are all offered, which ensures a consistent, customized look. Your paperwork need care, therefore here are the top 10 maintenance actions you can perform to keep it healthy:
- Specify Article Types: You must define at least one Article Type before publishing a help article. This allows you to sort your articles into different categories, such as "Product Introduction Articles," "Quick Tips Articles," and so forth.
Don't forget to check out: All You Need to Know About Salesforce Meetings
- Define the target audience: You may further categorize the articles based on their job descriptions, experience levels, and so on. Whether it is written for a beginner, intermediate or advanced reader, these categories can be manually defined before being checked or unchecked when publishing an article.
- Update and edit: Salesforce Knowledge allows you to modify and update your data in a variety of ways. You can make edits to an article that has already been published. When editing an article that has already been published, you have the option of a) taking the published version offline, saving it as a draught, editing it, and publishing it, or b) keeping it online while editing the draught version and replacing the online version when publishing the modified draught.
- Like, Post, and Share: You can enable ‘Feed Tracking' for an article type after it has been published. You may conduct any Chatter activity on the home screen of an article after Feed Tracking is enabled, such as like, publish, share, and so on.
- Incorporated Search: Salesforce enhances user experience by adding numerous research filters, such as language, employee, and company filtration. You may even use “tagging” in a custom search to tag items. If an employer is seeking a certain article, for example, they could use the tags to locate it.
- Allow Readers to Rate and Vote on Articles: You may provide people the freedom of rating and voting on articles using either thumbs up/down or stars. Articles rise and fall in popularity as a result of the number of votes they receive. This aids in determining the value of articles and guarantees that the most relevant and helpful content appears first.
- Enable Multilingual Customizability: To make KnowledgeBase multilingual, it offers users geo-location-based redirection. Articles can be translated into several languages, and the KnowledgeBase will display them in the user's selected language.
Cymetrix Software is one of the best offshore Salesforce Consulting Companies. Our Salesforce installation solution is tailored to your system platform and integrates to meet the highest standards for Salesforce deployment. Get a team of professionals to guide you to the best of your organization's potential.