How to Import Salesforce Data in Marketing cloud?
Note - Before Importing the data you need to check your marketing cloud is integrated to salesforce org .check out your connection properly.
- Click Email studio -----> Click Email
- Click Interactions -----> Click on Import
- Click Create Button ----->
- Enter the Name
- Enter the Description
- Enter the External key
- Choose the File Location -----> Salesforce Objects and Reports
- You can select any objects and reports; whatever you want.
- Select the Update Type -----> Add or Add update (According to your requirements).
- Click on Save button.
- After saving it -----> Click on start button which is located on Top.
- Start Button is enabled when you click on the checkbox of this import.
- when you import the data you have to select a primary key.
This Data is shown in salesforce Data Extensions in Marketing cloud, In which you can fetch all the records of Salesforce.