How to start a career in Salesforce as a fresher or how to switch in Salesforce from any technology or domain?
Salesforce is a Saas-based CRM platform, which means the software as a service. Here, we worked on the cloud where we provided the services on the cloud from an application or web browser.
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. The entire world will have some form of CRM one of which we use Salesforce CRM.
Why is Salesforce so much in demand these days?
One of the reasons Salesforce Developer is in high demand is because it is a web-based platform, which means users can access it from multiple devices with a login and password and without having to install any software on the system. This gives it a lot of flexibility and the option to access it anytime and anywhere.
Another reason is that users can do many things like integration, development, app creation, website creation in one platform and it also provides a good level of security for the users.
It also provides different types of security in one platform.
Don't forget to check out: Career in Salesforce in 2022
Advantages of Salesforce:
- Easy to Use or manage
- Good Security
- User Friendly
- Time Management
- Comprehensive Solution
- Platform Licensing
Types of Certification:
There are many different types of certification in the Salesforce Ecosystem which is very important to make your knowledge better and grow in your career. And different clouds have different certifications like these:
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator
Like that there are many certifications in different clouds like Marketing, Sales and Service Cloud, B2C, B2B, Consultant and so on.
What are Superbadges in Salesforce:
Superbadges are domain-based credentials that allow you to apply your Salesforce skills in a specific area (think: process automation or app customization) to hands-on, real-world business problems. There is no better way to advance your career and demonstrate your hands-on capabilities with Salesforce products.
There are so many superbadges to choose from given roles. Go to credentials in trailhead and just click on superbadges then see like this:
How to start Learning Salesforce:
- Trailhead is the best way to learn Salesforce where you can learn and understand the Salesforce. It’s fun, interactive, and is pretty much your one-stop shop for learning about the platform.
- Trailhead Provide different modules. Every module has different problems, like a lesson which learns work on problems with some Quiz or Hands-On-Practices.
- Every module has some points which make your profile good.
- If we are talking about Modules then there are many units in every module.
- If we are talking about the trails then Modules are also organized into Trails which means some modules are wrapped in one Trails.
First Sign up in a trailhead account with any social media platform like Gmail, Linkedin, Salesforce or email. After signup, you can find Modules or Trails or Superbadges from this window or screen.
Follow these steps to log in or sign up for learning Salesforce:
- Go to chrome browser and search Salesforce trailhead.
- Click on the Trailhead-the fun way to learn this link.
- Just sign up with your Gmail, Linkedin or any social media account.
- And make your profile in trailhead start your journey with Salesforce.
Note: I am also sharing some modules which will need to understand or start your journey from starting in Salesforce. Please follow these modules:
- Trailhead management - https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/trailhead_playground_management
- Salesforce Basics - https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/lex_salesforce_basics
- User Management - https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/lex_implementation_user_setup_mgmt
- Data Security - https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/data_security
- Data Modeling - https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/data_modeling
- User Authentication - https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/identity_login
For More Learn about the Salesforce, you can join many trailblazer communities.