How DemandBlue’s Salesforce Revenue Cloud Implementation Helped its Customers to Enhance Sales Pipeline, Quote-to-cash, and ROI
The B2B buying segment has become more dependent on fast and flexible purchasing options rather than the usual buying process. This applied change is evident across businesses where stakeholders, partners, sales, and finance teams are involved. The abrupt change creates more complexity for a customer’s buying journey and their experience with your business or organization. A recent report found that around 80% of product and service business buyers say that the experience a company provides is more important than the product or service they offer. DemandBlue provides Salesforce Revenue Cloud implementation services to enable businesses to achieve growth both in terms of revenue and improved customer experience.
Three Key Reasons why DemandBlue Believes that Salesforce Revenue Cloud is the Best Way to Drive Quote-to-Cash Performance
DemandBlue has been a Salesforce consulting and implementation partner since 2012. We have helped customers tackle their business bottlenecks with Salesforce customization and configuration offerings across all departments, from sales, service, marketing, and billing to B2B commerce. To create an impact in the buying process and revenue growth for global businesses, DemandBlue applies Salesforce Revenue Cloud as a core component connecting CPQ, Billing, Experience Cloud (Partner Relationship Management), and B2B Commerce for industries such as Manufacturing, High Tech, Financial services, and more.
- Our Revenue Cloud offering helps diminish the operational silos by automating billings, approval processes, quote-to-cash process, order transcription, and data resolution.
- Strengthens business agility and removes typical errors in orders, invoices, subscriptions, order management, and more.
- Enable customers to build a seamless customer experience service with digital storefronts and self-service experience for which B2B Commerce and CPQ solutions play a key role.
DemandBlue has made the complexity of Revenue Cloud implementation look simpler and has achieved business growth for clients with CPQ, Billing, B2B Commerce, and Partner relationship management. The following demonstrates how we have helped one of the clients achieve better sales, quote-to-cash process, and improved ROI with the help of our Revenue Cloud offering.
Don't forget to check out: What is Billing - Salesforce Revenue Cloud
Client Success Story: A leading brewing ingredient supply company personalized their customers’ buying journey with the help of DemandBlue’s Revenue Cloud implementation
- The client was not able to generate custom quotes for privileged customers.
- Default price rules kept them away from creating a new price list for each customer based on relevance.
- Silos existed in revenue reconciliation because the portal did not support different currency modes.
- An increase in quote time adversely affects the performance of the sales and finance teams.
DemandBlue’s Revenue Cloud implementation outcome:
- Deployed a multi-dimensional Deployed a multi-dimensional quotation (MDQ) segment to customize each quote generation for specific customers and buyers.
- The MDQ segment helps streamline the quote process and creates a custom pricing list for guided accuracy.
- Custom price lists reduced the quote creation time by 45%, which increased the sales teams’ performance.
- Integration of US and Canadian currencies resolved the issues in revenue reconciliation.
- Tailored MDQ personalized the buying experience for customers drastically.
Check out another amazing blog by DemandBlue here: Drive Higher Channel Sales and Manage Partner Relationships with DemandBlue's Salesforce Experience Cloud Implementation
Why Choose DemandBlue as Your Global Revenue Cloud Implementation Partner?
- DemandBlue has 82+ certified Salesforce experts ranging from Administrator, consultants, Salesforce developers, and CPQ consultants to promise you a hassle-free implementation.
- The Pay-As-You-Use pricing model and proven agile methodology reduce the Revenue Cloud implementation cost by 60%.
- DemandBlue offers On-Demand Services for Revenue Cloud implementation to achieve faster time-to-market.
- Our Revenue Cloud implementation offers flexible resource planning based on the fluctuating needs of your business.
- DemandBlue comes with two major Revenue Cloud Accelerator packages—CPQ Quickstart and SaaS CPQ Accelerator packages—to implement your Revenue Cloud solution in days, not months.
Unlock Business Value and Revenue Growth Opportunities with DemandBlue’s Revenue Cloud Offering
Whether it’s B2B or B2C business, a streamlined quote-to-cash process is significant to achieve better revenue growth across channels. DemandBlue’s Revenue Cloud implementation helps to maximize revenue growth opportunities and enhance customer experience by connecting your sales, finance, and partner operations team. Our Accelerator packages offer a hassle-free, rapid implementation methodology that ensures that your Revenue Cloud is up and running in weeks, not months.