Gamifying your online community is an effective way of driving highly-engaging user experiences.
Did you know that the global gamification market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 32% by 2026?
As businesses realize the value that gamification brings to online communities, this market is only expected to expand further.
Now while Salesforce enables you to host your online community, there are limitations with regard to the extent to which you can gamify the user experience.
In this read, we look at challenges in community gamification, as well as how ScoreNotch enables you to dynamically gamify your Salesforce-powered community.
Don't forget to check out: Enabling Ideas in Salesforce Community Cloud: A Vital Step for Better Community Optimization
Limitations With Community Gamification in Salesforce
When hosting your community on Salesforce Experience Cloud, you can:
- Only perform 10-15 basic gamification-related actions
- Only gamify Feed Items and Knowledge-Base
- Not gamify other standard and custom objects
- Not customize your leaderboard with pre-built themes
- View all users or historic scoring data
Overcoming the Limitations of Gamifying Communities
In order to address the limitations of gamification on Salesforce Community Cloud, Grazitti’s Salesforce wizards have brewed up a magical solution, ScoreNotch.
This is a Salesforce-native and Lightning product that enables you to not only make gamification more dynamic but take it up a notch.
Here’s what ScoreNotch enables you to do:
- Perform dynamic gamification-based actions
- Gamify both standard and custom Salesforce objects
- Customize the look and feel of leaderboards, such as font & background colour, text, rows to be displayed
- Power community gamification in Lightning Experience
- Create as many reputation levels as you require
- Enable criteria-based scoring based on standard and custom objects
- Score leaderboards on a weekly or monthly basis and view all users
- How ScoreNotch Enables You to Gamify Salesforce-Powered Communities
|Compatibility With Salesforce Objects
(Feed Items and Knowledge Base)
|Standard & Custom Objects
|Weekly & Monthly Leaderboard Scoring
|Customizable Leaderboard Themes
|Viewing Historical Data
Check out another amazing blog by Shubham here: Migrating Your Existing Salesforce and Jira Integration to Sinergify
In this blog post, we looked at the challenges involved in gamifying your Salesforce-powered community, and how
ScoreNotch enables you to take it up a notch.
Gamifying your online community enables you to create fans, build brand advocates, collect feedback, conduct research, as well as provide superior customer support.
At Grazitti, the Salesforce wizards know the secret behind creating enchanting community experiences.
Begin your journey, today!
Should you want to know more, please write to us at [email protected] and we’ll take it from there.