- What Challenges to Consider When Taking a B2B Shop Online?
- What B2B Commerce Processes Can Be Automated?
1. What Challenges to Consider When Taking a B2B Shop Online?
Growing demand for omnichannel online shopping
- You need to have a unified system that supports all the channels
- More online orders mean more orders to fulfil, which can put pressure on your processes if your business isn't ready.
B2B buyers have higher expectations and standards
Supply chain complexity
Data silos: scaling challenges
To wrap it up
2. What B2B Commerce Processes Can Be Automated?
Inventory and Order Management
Pricing and Catalog Management
- Product bundling, where we have combined several related products into a single commodity that is listed for a lower price than the cost of each product
- Bulk product ordering
- Multicurrency individual pricing agreements
- Payment system integrations
- Filters and advanced search possibilities
- Discount calculation
- Quote management systems
- Product configurators
Promotions and loyalty management
3. What Business Results To Expect From B2B E-commerce?
- Online revenue growth with a decrease in human errors.
- Streamlined online customer experience and more happy customers due to custom catalogues, fast reorders easy check-out flow, effective bulk pricing, product bundling, contract pricing, etc.
- Improved operational efficiency and more sales. As routine manual tasks are automated, salespeople have more time for real sales.
- Improved partnership relationships with wholesalers thanks to a more efficient way of online ordering.
- Better customer overview. Accurate data from all channels, enable companies to keep track of their customers resulting in more effective end-to-end sales and fulfilment processes.
Twistellar can handle any type of Salesforce Commerce Cloud customization as well as 3d party software integrations to help you take your business online and grow it fast and effectively. Make sure to book a free consultation in case you have any questions.