- August 23, 2018 at 10:21 am #32236Avnish Yadav #4
What are component Naming Rules in Salesforce Lightning?
What are the component Naming Rules in Salesforce Lightning?August 23, 2018 at 12:53 pm #32273Prachi #7
A These are Naming Rules in Salesforce Lightning
• Must begin with a letter
• Must contain only alphanumeric or underscore characters
• Must be unique in the namespace
• Can’t include whitespace
• Can’t end with an underscore
• Can’t contain two consecutive underscores
thanksSeptember 16, 2018 at 3:47 pm #34573shariq #1
To add more –
I prefer using a Application name as prefix and follow the component specification .Lets say my application name is “Chat” .Then i would name my components as below
Naming convention should be based on component functionality to make it easier to locate the components .
Hope this helps.September 16, 2018 at 5:43 pm #34591Parul #2
A component name must follow the naming rules for Lightning components.
A component name must follow these naming rules:
Must begin with a letter
Must contain only alphanumeric or underscore characters
Can’t end with an underscore
Can’t contain two consecutive underscores
- This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Parul.
Please Register to reply to this topic. /