To sustain in this era of cutthroat competition, maintaining superior customer relationships has become the need of the hour. This can be possible by providing them with a personalized experience and prompt response. Salesforce – one of the most popular and widely adopted CRM systems is being leveraged by organizations to manage their customer relationships and ensure operational efficiency by streamlining processes. Moreover, Salesforce offers a wide array of features and functionalities, which organizations can leverage to resolve their unique business issues.
So, if you have made up your mind to implement Salesforce within your business ecosystem, it’s crucial to get in touch with one of the best Salesforce implementation partners. Hiring the services of an implementation partner is a huge decision as it will have a significant impact on your business. Here are a few questions which you must ask your Salesforce partner.
- Are You Listed on AppExchange? It is essential to ensure whether or not your Salesforce partner is listed on the Salesforce AppExchange. The AppExchange customer reviews help you authenticate and compare the statistics between different Salesforce consulting companies. A company with a higher CSAT (Customer Satisfaction Score) is better.
- How many projects have Your Team Accomplished? It is important to partner with Salesforce consulting firms that have significant Salesforce practice and should have executed several Salesforce projects.
- Are Your Consultants Certified? To validate whether the consultants you partner with have the necessary experience and knowledge, you must query about their certifications. A certified and skilled consultant can handle your implementation with efficiency. This will also ensure that the consultant is up to date with the recent Salesforce releases, which involve new system feature updates.
- Are You a Salesforce Gold Partner? Salesforce Gold partnership is awarded to partners that meet specific qualifying criteria such as number of successful projects accomplished, number of certified individuals, customer satisfaction, an expanse of knowledge, and more. It is worthwhile to partner with a consulting firm that is Salesforce gold certified.
- What Sets You Apart? Besides some standard features such as knowledge, skill and expertise, a Salesforce consulting partner should be versatile. They should be able to implement Salesforce as per the specific needs of your organization while supporting end users with the output they require in an ever-evolving ecosystem.
Don't forget to check out: Lead Together with Salesforce | Salesforce Partners
Once you are sorted with your queries, you must consider the following factors before selecting your Salesforce consulting partner:
- Cultural Fit: Besides the relevant experience and technical acumen, evaluating the cultural fit should also be a priority. You need a long-term partner who can stand the test of time and assist you as your business evolves.
- Cost-efficiency: One of the prime advantages of IT outsourcing is cost-efficiency. It is essential to partner with an outsourcing partner with a vision and values aligned with your business. So, before you hire someone, make sure you ask them the following questions:
- What are your vision and your core values?
- How do you communicate with your team members?
- Describe the culture of your company
- Determination: Irrespective of the scale of a project, there is always room for ambiguity and uncertainty to creep in. Your implementation partner should be decisive and be able to deal with the obstacles you might encounter during your transformation journey and lead you to success. In other words, they should be able to make critical decisions and guide you to sustainable success.
- Experience: It is critical to select a partner with relevant industry experience. To do so, you must ask for demos or proofs of concept from them on your niche requirements. However, your euphemism for industry experience should not be a reason to strike off a partner who is extremely good at implementing Salesforce in other industries.
- Credentials: Before engaging the services of a Salesforce partner, you must check their credentials, which include their certifications, as it is a hallmark of their expertise. This ensures that the professionals working in your team are updated on the latest releases and updates.
These are some questions that you need to ask your potential Salesforce partner before engaging their services. Also, make sure you consider a few key points to ensure that you bring aboard a partner that best meets your organizational needs.