As we wrap up our exploration of Pardot and Marketing Cloud, ask yourself: Which platform best suits your unique marketing needs and objectives? Are you seeking a robust solution tailored for B2B lead generation and nurturing, or do you need a comprehensive, multichannel tool to elevate your entire marketing strategy?
The choice between Pardot vs. marketing cloud ultimately depends on your goals, resources, and desired customer experience. By understanding the significant differences between these powerful Salesforce tools, you can make an informed decision that will propel your marketing efforts to new heights. So, which platform will you choose to supercharge your marketing success?
In this blog, we will explore the various aspects of Pardot and Marketing Cloud to help you make an informed decision.
Salesforce Pardot vs Marketing Cloud- Differences On Core Parameters
Pardot is primarily designed for B2B marketers and best suits businesses focusing on lead generation and nurturing. On the other hand, Marketing Cloud is ideal for B2B and B2C marketers and handles more complex marketing campaigns.
However, it depends on the business goals, as some businesses choose both.
Pardot offers a budget-friendly choice for small to medium-sized businesses. In contrast, Marketing Cloud is ideal for companies with large customer databases or complex marketing needs due to its expense.
Don't forget to check out: Getting Started With Salesforce Pardot | The Basics
Ease of Use
On ease of use, there is a significant difference between Salesforce Pardot and Marketing Cloud. Pardot is known for its user-friendly interface and intuitive workflows, making it easy for marketers to create and manage campaigns. Compared to Pardot, Marketing Cloud has a steep learning curve and requires better practical training.
Integration With Salesforce
Everything is acceptable in terms of integration due to being products of Salesforce. However, Pardot has a deep level of integration with Salesforce, further facilitating proper management of your leads and contacts more effectively.
Pardot doesn’t meet the industry-specific requirement, so better to suit professional services. Though Marketing Cloud is helpful in many industries, Retail, FMCG, Travel & Leisure, Nonprofit, and Health are the prominent ones.
If there is one point to emphasize, “What is the difference between Salesforce and Pardot”- it's the features. Salesforce being a parent company for both, there is no shortage of functionality in any of them.
Upon closer inspection, Pardot primarily functions as an email marketing platform. At the same time, Marketing Cloud offers more, from real-time messaging to social media engagement, display advertising, cross-channel marketing, mobile marketing, and more.
Licensing Or Add-Ons
When you have the Pardot, you must buy add-ons for advanced features such as analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and more. Compared to that, Marketing Cloud is sold as modules giving comprehensive capabilities without any add-ons.
Now, let's proceed to the benefits of using Pardot and Salesforce Cloud.
With Pardot You Get
- Unified prospect management assists in identifying highly engaged content consumers.
- Lead generation is enhanced through tools like lead capture forms, form handlers, and landing pages.
- Automating the process of capturing and entering prospective customer data into Salesforce is made easy.
- An excellent way to create, schedule, and send personalized emails
- Precise segmentation of prospects with lead grading and lead scoring
- Strong sales funnel through marketing and sales alignment
- Seamless sync with Salesforce CRM to improve future marketing efforts
As we threw light on the benefits of Pardot, let's proceed to the Marketing Cloud in this blog on Pardot vs. Marketing Cloud.
Check out another amazing blog by Algoworks here: An Ulitmate Guide: Marketing Cloud In Salesforce And Its Benefits
With Salesforce Cloud - You Get
- Easy integration with other automation tools like Adobe Marketing Cloud and HubSpot Sales CRM
- Automate the marketing processes and customer relationship management efficiently.
- Get complete control over customer data and interactions with your business.
- Quickly generate leads through email campaigns, social media posts, or website content.
- Smooth tracking of marketing campaigns' successes or failures on parameters such as activation rates, leads generated, revenue earned per customer, brand reputation, and customer loyalty.
- Manage customers across email, social media, and web interactions.
- Improved coordination between marketing and other areas of business through easy data sharing
- Get a holistic view of customer data marketing campaign performances.
- Sync eCommerce for Shopify, WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento2, and more through the connector
- Anytime, anywhere accessibility from any device or computer
- Keep you updated through the latest marketing trends
- Redacted costs in the long run through automation
- Target customers based on behavior and interest and remain ahead of the competition.
So, Which One Is Best - Pardot vs. Marketing Cloud?
We’ve come to the toughest part of our blog, where we must choose between two of the best marketing tools. Suppose you are looking for a platform that enables you to seamlessly interact with your customers across various channels and assist them throughout their journey. In that case, Marketing Cloud is the ideal choice.
On the contrary, if your business entails a longer sales cycle that requires nurturing and you want to unify your marketing and sales efforts, Pardot is the optimal solution.
Ultimately, it is up to you to decide which platform aligns best with your marketing goals and budget. In case that is hard for you, reach out to experts for picking from Pardot vs. Marketing Cloud by categorically understanding your requirements.