Key Features of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connect
Let's explore what we can do with Marketing Cloud Connect via this blog!!!
Marketing Cloud Connect
Marketing Cloud Connect integrates your Salesforce Marketing Cloud instance with Salesforce Sales, Service, and Community Clouds. It’s an easy-to-configure set of functionality that can bring great benefits to your marketers, sales and service reps, and—most important—your customers.
With Marketing Cloud Connect, we can access powerful Marketing tools directly within sales or service cloud.
- Integrates the Marketing cloud with our sales or service cloud instance.
- Allows sending email messages from sales, service, or marketing cloud.
- Measures customer engagement, sends email tracking history back to the contact profile.
- Automatically synchronizing data from CRM to marketing cloud.
- Connect Journey Builder with Sales, Service, and Community Cloud
Don't forget to check out: Market your Brand Like a Superstar with New Salesforce Marketing Cloud March 2020 Features
Part - 1: Send Email From The Cloud
By integrating our CRM with the marketing cloud we can send emails to each record.
As given in the above image, we have three options available below the record detail section:
Send Marketing Cloud Email
By clicking on this, it redirects us to the Email send window where we can send an email (present in marketing cloud) to the selected record.
Here, we can also test out A/B testing by clicking on the link A/B tests and defining how we want our testing to be.
View Marketing Cloud Analytics
This feature shows the analytics detail of a particular record that how many emails have been sent, delivered, bounces, unique opens, unique clicks, and total clicks. This also shows all the data in graphical form.
Marketing Cloud Unsubscribe
This is used to unsubscribe a subscriber from all subscriber lists in the Marketing Cloud.
When we successfully integrated our sales or services cloud with the marketing cloud, we get two new tabs available in our Salesforce Cloud:
- Email sends tab
- Marketing cloud tab
Note: Marketing Cloud Connect features work in Salesforce Classic. Those using Lightning Experience with Salesforce are automatically redirected to Salesforce Classic when Marketing Cloud Connect tabs are clicked.
Part - 2: Automatically Synchronizing CRM Data to Marketing Cloud
By synchronizing our data, we can bring any data from the Salesforce platform to our marketing cloud instance.
We can also synchronize object data at specified time intervals, including complete data schema.
To synchronize any object’s data into the Marketing Cloud, we have to :
1. Select data sources in contact builder and choose synchronized data sources
2. Click on the setup object and on the very first step choose the entity or the object which we want to synchronize.
Check out another amazing blog by Udit here: How I Landed Into My First Job In The Salesforce Technology
3. In the next step, define the fields you want to synchronize and after that, we have to configure our synchronization that determines how to handle synchronization between the data source and our marketing cloud account.
Part - 3: Connect Journey Builder with Sales, Service, and Community Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connect also gives us features to create journeys in the journey builder. We also get access to native sales or service cloud activities in the journey builder.
For example, closing a case in a service cloud can start a journey in Marketing Cloud that sends a satisfaction survey to the customer. Based on the customer’s response, you can use additional logic to trigger additional messages or actions for follow up.
References: trailhead.salesforce, marketingcloud.today