Well, now the automation procedures in Salesforce can be taken to another level using Salesforce Flows. Flow is doing an extraordinary job that enables you to mechanize forms by controlling your clients through screens to collate and refresh information.
Flow is an automation tool that came into the scenario very recently, it can help to control and even manage whole business needs with the help automation process. It can control information in Salesforce in lots of ways and even in easier ways. Some tasks like an application can be made ideal from only drag-drop or even point-click with the help of the organization's setup. Well, it should become more considerable even if the prerequisites are very complex also because it is very easy to use and manage and the best part is it doesn't require any coding part. But there is a need for knowledge of Salesforce object relationships and to have basic knowledge of Salesforce also. SFDC plays an important role in Flow so understanding of it is required.
Don't forget to check out: Common Salesforce Flow Errors and How to Solve Them
Salesforce Flow Features
Palette; Resources; Explorer are the three tabs when we are designing a flow and when we are at the left half of Flow Designer.
- Palette: When it comes to building logic so the best thing is to use Palette because it provides multiple components which help to build logic. Palette provides multiple options for it.
- Resources: Well when there is a need for any type of information passing inside or outside of the application so the best option is Resource. It helps to store, gather and help to pass any type of information within or outside of the application.
- Explorer: Well it's a type of library that contains the details of resources and elements used in Flow. It makes the task essay to find out which resources and elements are used during the building of flows.
Flow creation has three main aspects and these are:
- Flow Runtime
Salesforce Flow can Do the Following Tasks
- Guided Selling - Complex deals strategies or ones that require an expert to walk around a movement of requests are tweaked for Flow. Using Flow to set up screens, fields, and choices will ensure that our customers are entering data in a directed design and that you're getting the relevant information.
- Call Scripting - Flows are not only for the benefit of only Sales they can also be utilized in our Service Centers moreover. The Flow is fantastic for call pre-arranging where an expert necessitates walking around a movement of requests and answers with the ultimate objective to get the necessary data. If your association utilizes call missions and call down records, Flow will be your best friend.
- Web-to-Lead or Case Enhancements - Flow can be used as a robust engine for web-to-lead or web-to-case requests, and it can be only done by using a visual work process in an open Salesforce webpage.
- Perform Multiple Updates from a Single Screen - As often as possible, with complex business systems and organization strategies, various records should be invigorated with the ultimate objective to keep a few offices taught about customer development. A couple of points of reference of that join, presenting a defence and activity, invigorating record and contact records, and giving reactions to cases. With Flow, we present a single screen to the administrator and—taking into account their exercises—can invigorate different records.
- Reduce Training - By utilizing Flow and approving customers to enter specific information, minor changes to business methods can be taken off with irrelevant acclimations to preparing. By and by, customer guides, accounts, etc would be in every way ready to reference prompts that the customer should seek after to ensure the right information section. This declines the general preparing time and grows the speed of onboarding new customers.