No-code and low-code development approaches are gaining immense popularity. These approaches have revolutionized how businesses, regardless of their size or technical expertise, can create websites and applications to drive their operations forward.
No-code platforms armed with intuitive tools for rapid software development have emerged as a compelling alternative to traditional coding. They empower non-technical individuals to craft websites that can rival and sometimes surpass, their traditionally coded counterparts. Salesforce Experience Cloud stands out as an exceptional no-code solution, elevating the software creation process to new heights.
In this article, we'll delve into the world of Salesforce Experience Cloud and explore the capabilities of its drag-and-drop no-code development tool, Experience Builder.
Understanding Salesforce Experience Builder
Salesforce offers a suite of cloud-based resources that empower you to build your own applications and websites swiftly, cost-effectively, and effortlessly. This is where Salesforce Experience Cloud steps in. Experience Cloud empowers you to create branded websites seamlessly integrated with your CRM, all without writing a single line of code. At the heart of Experience Cloud lies Salesforce Experience Builder, a no-code development tool designed to provide ready-to-use drag-and-drop functionality for the swift and cost-effective creation and customization of CRM-driven websites. Experience Builder is an integral part of the Salesforce Experience Cloud platform.
Don't forget to check out: 5 Features in Salesforce's Winter '24 Release for the Experience Cloud
Key Features of Experience Builder
Experience Builder equips you with a wide array of capabilities, including:
- Flexible customization. Create and customize your site pages, and change the page structure if needed. Customize each component on the page easily by using intuitive drag-and-drop logic.
- Easy branding. Make your site look just the way you want it. Utilize ready-to-use themes, tweak colors and fonts, add images, and mold the page structure to align with your brand identity. With branding sets, personalize websites for specific target audiences.
- Custom components integration. Enhance your site's functionality by effortlessly incorporating drag-and-drop components from the Components panel of the Experience Builder and customize them right on the canvas without leaving Experience Builder.
- Targeted content. Set up different audiences to deliver personalized experiences to different people.
- Multilingual support. Create multilingual sites that cater to international audiences without creating separate websites for each language. Easily switch between languages and manage translations within one site.
- Content management. Utilize the Salesforce CMS to create, manage, and distribute content across multiple channels, including Experience Builder sites. Personalize content, organize it into collections, and connect external CMS systems seamlessly.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Drive traffic to your site by optimizing it for search engines. Configure SEO settings, such as title and description properties, and enhance search results with specific head tags for your site pages.
- Google Analytics Integration. Gain insights into site usage and user behavior with integrated Google Analytics. Use this data to create informative reports and dashboards to keep your team informed.
From the Experience Builder Settings tab you can configure an array of other features, including gamification, automated email notifications, login and registration settings, moderation rules, dashboards, and more – all contributing to a robust web development experience.
Besides, Advanced Communities builds stunning Experience Cloud sites! As an official Crest (Gold) SI and ISV Salesforce Partner, we’ve accumulated years of experience in building sites on Experience Cloud and enhancing them with custom AppExchange solutions that precisely match your requirements. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any inquiries.
Check out another amazing blog here by Advanced Communities: Idea Management on Experience Cloud: Transforming Business Innovation
Experience Builder simplifies the process of website creation on Experience Cloud, eliminating the need for complex software stacks, extensive hardware maintenance, and large development teams. It offers easy configuration, low-cost maintenance and updates, configurable accessibility, seamless integration with Salesforce CRM, and a plethora of customization options.
Are you ready to unlock the full potential of Salesforce Experience Cloud? Experience Builder empowers you to build exceptional CRM-driven websites with ease. Say goodbye to coding headaches and hello to a world of limitless possibilities. Check out Advanced Communities.