Marketing Cloud is an automation platform praised around the globe and is the most feature-rich in its class. It provides incredible insight into customer journeys and allows businesses to deliver personalized, and connected customer experiences.
It is an essential tool for marketers who want to increase their ROIs and achieve impressive results by integrating their marketing strategies with customer interests and needs. Today we will shine the spotlight upon Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Our goal is to get you up-to-speed on the basics of the platform, its uses, and the benefits it can offer.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Overview
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is an email marketing software that helps you create and manage successful campaigns and nurture customer relationships. The SaaS platform enables marketers to use email personalization for planning, segmenting, and optimizing various aspects of marketing, including customer journeys and multi-channel campaign execution.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) offers four "base versions," each different offering levels of functionality. To increase functionality, additional components are available at a cost. The "Builder" components manage data, customer journeys, and content.
Who Benefits from Salesforce Marketing Cloud?
Cloud computing has been at the forefront of innovation, and Salesforce is a leader in cloud computing. Salesforce Marketing is used by more than 100,000 companies of every size and industry.
Major companies that use SFMC to automate marketing include Walmart Inc., CVS Pharmacy, and Exxon Mobil Corporation. The use of SFMC is not limited, which means if you need better customer relationships with your brand, it’s your answer.
Don't forget to check out: How to Build an Email Using Content Builder in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
How is Salesforce Marketing Cloud Useful?
Customers have the final word in today's marketing environment. Salesforce Marketing gives marketers endless options to understand customers and provide them with what they want.
The platform allows you to:
- Better engagement with customers in real-time
- Marketing Automation
- Engagement with social media
- Analytics for Customer Marketing
SFMC creates multi-channel automated customer journeys that provide customers with a personalized, tailored customer experience.
Key Components of SFMC
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a suite of advanced tools and features that allow customers to be discovered and understood personally. They can then market to them via email, social media, and mobile advertising. Marketing Cloud will enable you to tailor content and forms for each customer and maintain a one-on-one relationship with them.
Here are the SFMC components:
- Journey Builder
- Data Studio
- Email Studio
- Advertising Studio
- Interaction Studio
- Salesforce DMP
- Social Studio
Benefits of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Data-Driven Client Messaging
This tool allows companies to send messages to customers based on their current data and generates new messages based on customer interactions and changes. There are many branches to customer journeys. Decisions can be made on different components depending on:
The data linked with a contact you send information to in the marketing cloud is called contact data. The journey branch you choose to go on decides by the data changes. A prospect contacted can convert to a customer by changing the SFMC contact data. A change in the SFMC contacts data could result in the contact being removed from the prospect branch to become a customer.
This data is associated with a customer's interaction with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (e.g., email reads, clicks) and is known as journey data. A customer might receive multiple emails after making a purchase. SFMC can detect if a customer opens and interacts with any correspondence. The system will send the following mail to the customer if they have unlocked the product registration email or resend it after a set time.
SFMC's journey builder allows you to create email and SMS routes. Multi-channel messaging has many uses, including:
- Communication of Service and Support Cases - Email is used to communicate with customers about support and service content. SMS is valid for sending more information.
- Post-purchase Communication - This involves using SMS and emails to send post-purchase communication such as shipment status, product delivery information, registration, etc.
- Financial Communication - It can be used to communicate financial status information about loans and credits. Emails can serve as reminders for loan payments. Businesses can use SMS communications to remind customers of the due date, so they don't miss it.
Check out another amazing blog by Innovadel here: Salesforce Commerce Cloud - The Gateway to B2B eCommerce Success
The dynamic components of SFMC aim to increase customer engagement.
- Dynamic Content - Create customized emails and subject lines based on customer attributes and data. These emails automatically populate the content found on recipient profiles, so there is no need to create multiple versions. Such emails deliver personalized messages.
- Dynamic Profile Sending - Creating custom email addresses for one single message, the sender changing based on how the sales agent interacts with the recipient. SFMC is a tool that helps to build strong customer relationships through judicious communication and relevant content. This will increase customer engagement for your brand.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud offers a comprehensive set of impressive and compelling studios. Innovadel is the best salesforce certified marketing cloud consultant company that can help you refine your business. Our experts will take over your worries and build you an enhanced customer journey. Contact Innovadel today!