Coveo For Salesforce in Community
Coveo provide AI-powered search for every Salesforce customer inside Service Cloud, Community Cloud, and App Cloud.
Following key points for Coveo Search:
- It gives your community members what they want, all in one place
- It automatically delivers what actually helps people
- Makes self-service personal and proactive
- It also gets your community members involved
- Achieves new levels of relevance, with less effort
- It helps in maintaining control of the search experience
- It measures your success with ease
- It is fully integrated into Salesforce. Easily configurable
- It provides Cloud scalability. Lightning performance.
- It includes Enterprise-grade security
Implementation of Coveo in Salesforce Community
- First Install Coveo managed package in Salesforce Org with the latest version
- Download the Coveo for Salesforce package from the Salesforce AppExchange. If not already done, log in to your Salesforce organization.
- On the Install Coveo for Salesforce V2 page, you can select any of below options, I have selected Install for Admins Only, and click Install.
- After that you redirected to the Approve Third-Party Access window, check Yes, grant access to these third-party websites, and select Continue.
- Once the installation is completed, click Done.
- Configuring Coveo for Salesforce Express
- In Salesforce, on the Installed Packages page, next to the Coveo for Salesforce V2 package, select Configure as shown in below screenshot.
- Under Configure Coveo for Salesforce, you have the following two options either select Create a New Coveo Organization or Link To An Existing Coveo Organization, If already exist.
- If Creating a new Coveo Organisation, Under Choose a Coveo Plan, either choose the Free edition or start a trial of Coveo for Salesforce Express by selecting Start Trial under Express. Once you have selected your plan, under Organization name, choose a name for your organization, and select Create.
- In the Allow Access? window, allow the Coveo Cloud Platform access to your Salesforce organization
- Allowing User ImpersonationDisable Automatic Identity Fallback
- In Setup, search for and select Installed Packages (Build > Installed Packages).
- Next, to the Coveo for Salesforce V2 package, select Configure.
- Click on Advanced Configuration.
- In the panel that appears, under When the JWT flow is not properly configured, fallback on admin identity, select Disallow.
- Click Save Changes.
- Customizing Your Search Pages
- Access the Community Builder.
- In Setup, search for and select All Communities (Build > Customize > Communities > All Communities).
- Next to your community, select Builder.
- Access the People Page and drag and drop Coveo Search Component.
- Access the Coveo component, In the lower-right corner of the component, click the arrow button to expand the box.
- In the Interface Editor menu, click Edit.
- Click on Code View, You can edit code here and Click Save.
- Access the Community Builder.
Reference Links: https://www.coveo.com/en/solutions/coveo-for-salesforce/community-cloud https://developers.coveo.com/display/public/SalesforceV2/Developing+with+Coveo+for+Salesforce