Trusted by more than 150,000 customers globally, Salesforce is one of the most popular and go-to CRMs for corporates and enterprises. It empowers organizations to automate workflow, unify marketing, and execute targeted campaigns.
While Salesforce has many offerings (each of which is dedicated to a particular industry or business domain), today, we’ll discuss one offering which isn’t talked about or marketed much i.e. Nonprofit Cloud which is slowly becoming the go-to choice of NPOs today.
What is Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud?
Salesforce for Nonprofit is a CRM package that allows NPOs and NGOs to broaden their reach, and simplify fundraising, and customer segmentation. With Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud implementation, Nonprofits can achieve accelerated levels of communication, job effectiveness, profitability, and customer engagement.
As per a survey conducted by Salesforce.org, 76 per cent of respondents revealed that Salesforce implementation has enabled them to improve fundraising, segmentation, marketing, and communication activities. If you are looking to bridge gaps in your fundraising and customer management strategy, you should consider availing of Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Implementation Services.
Benefits of Salesforce Nonprofit Solutions for NGOs and NPOs
Salesforce for Nonprofits helps NPOs unify operations and achieve desired targets. Here are some of the benefits Nonprofits and institutions can avail themselves with Salesforce solutions:
- More Organized: Salesforce Nonprofit CRM allows organizations to create and design customized workspaces for individuals involved. By creating personalized dashboards employees can carry out fundraising, grants, and other activities in an organized manner.
- High Operational Efficiency: Using Salesforce enables Nonprofits to establish robust communication with the workforce and partners. Since many operations need close collaboration, implementing Salesforce allows Nonprofits to grow synergy and increase operational efficiency.
- Customization: Salesforce allows Nonprofits to customize features as per their day-to-day requirements. While most organizations have a similar set of requirements, teams can go with custom-made solutions like Nonprofit Navigator. Depending on your needs, you can choose the best package or solution and customize it to achieve your desired goals.
- Accurate Reporting: Reporting is an essential part of Nonprofit organizations as it allows NPOs to have accurate information about programs, seminars, donations, and other day-to-day tasks. Since Salesforce is known for its high reliability and accuracy, you can rely on it to analyze the performance of your day-to-day tasks.
Don't forget to check out: Introduction to Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud for Program Management
Main Features of Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud
Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud comes with several features and capabilities. Let’s discuss some of the most important ones and see how they can benefit institutions and Nonprofits.
Funds are the most vital thing that keeps a Nonprofit alive and stable. Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud offers NPOs fundraising features with which they can connect with the right supporters more effectively. By making use of a holistic view, AI-based recommendations, and visual reports, end users can manage campaigns, improve engagements, and make the best use of their funds.
While you can reach a maximum number of people, converting them into long-term donors requires ongoing interactions and personalization. Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud allows fundraisers to connect with potential and existing donors in a personalized manner. You can engage donors on digital channels, make use of their behaviour in previous campaigns, and accordingly offer the best campaigns as per their interests and capabilities.
Nonprofit Cloud for program management allows users to manage programs more effectively. Program managers can quickly define and create new programs or adjust services based on the requirements. Whether you wish to run an emergency helpline or wish to change customer acquisition tactics, you can do so by making custom changes in programs. Your Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud services partners can help you customize programs to simplify outreach on multiple platforms.
Marketing Cloud for Nonprofits
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is used by Nonprofits for constituent management and communication. With Marketing Cloud for Nonprofits, users can engage with supporters and share more personalized and interactive messages. By making use of built-in templates for volunteers, donors, subscribers, and sustainers, one can create eye-catching emails which will surely be checked and responded to by potential donors/volunteers.
Nonprofit Success Pack
Nonprofit Success Pack is a free, open-source software package. It is currently being used by more than 47000 NPOs globally. The software package was designed to enable staff and volunteers so they can connect with constituents and boost relationships for the organization. This tool enables NPOs to leverage visual reports, insights, and recommendations for quick and impactful decision-making related to campaigning, fund allocation, and lead optimization.
Check out another amazing blog by Alok here: Co-Create Success With the Changing Salesforce Ecosystem
Best Apps for Nonprofits
There are plenty of applications Nonprofits can rely on to amplify their marketing and communication strategy. Here are a few of them you can’t miss out on:
- Donorbox- Donations
- Nonprofit Navigator- CRM
- MailChimp- Email Marketing
- HootSuite- Social Media
- Fonteva- Event Management
- OneCause- Charity Auctions
- GetFeedback- Surveys
- Dropbox- Collaboration
- Mogli SMS- Text messaging
- Breadwinner- Accounting
- FedEx- Shipping
Every organization needs a clear view of how its business is operating. It gives them a strong vision for the future and allows them to modify their strategies to achieve desired goals. Implementing Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud is one such move that can allow an NPO or an NGO to streamline workflow, stay updated, and modify plans on the go.
Want to build a profitable marketing and communication strategy for your NPO? Avail Damco’s Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Implementation Services by writing to us at [email protected] or contacting us at +1 609 632 0350.