- July 13, 2018 at 3:08 pm #29880
What is the use of ‘param’ in Salesforce REST API?
What is the use of ‘param’ in Rest Api? What are the parameters that we pass in it?July 17, 2018 at 12:29 pm #29962
“param” is used to pass values from visualforce page to APEX cotroller.
REST APIs have four types of parameters:
September 14, 2018 at 9:28 am #34095
- Header parameters: Parameters included in the request header, usually related to authorization.
- Path parameters: Parameters within the path of the endpoint, before the query string (?). These are usually set off within curly braces.
- Query string parameters: Parameters in the query string of the endpoint, after the ?.
- Request body parameters: Parameters included in the request body. Usually submitted as JSON.
Parameters are options you can pass with the endpoint (such as specifying the response format or the amount returned) to influence the response. There are four types of parameters: header parameters, path parameters, query string parameters, and request body parameters.
The different types of parameters are often documented in separate groups on the same page. Not all endpoints contain each type of parameter.
Please Register to reply to this topic. /