Force Leader Board - Salesforce Trailhead and Certification Leader Board
Here it comes ... It's time to show your trailhead badges and certifications in on place.
Walkthrough: Home: You can see top 5 trailblazers basis on the badges, points, and number of certifications.
Trailblazers Board: This shows top 1000 trailblazers. Here you can sort by Badges, Points and the total number of certifications.
How to Join this board?
- Go to https://forceleaderboard-developer-edition.na50.force.com/
- Then click on Join Board tab.
- Put your email address and password. (No worries, I don't spam you.) This single-screen allows you to join or log in.
- Now click on SignIn/SignUp button.
Welcome to the Trailhead and Certification board!!!!
How to add a trailhead profile?
My code needs your trailhead profile link. If you know that then please copy and paste that into Trailhead Profile URL box. (This is a must. otherwise, your profile doesn't come in leaderboard)
If you don't know the profile URL then:
- Go to Trailhead and log in here.
- Click on your profile picture (Top-right corner)
- Now go to the Profile
- Copy the URL and paste it into Trailhead Profile URL box. (Ex: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/me/thevishnukumar)
How to add Salesforce Certifications?
- Go to http://certification.salesforce.com/verification
- Search for your name/email.
- Then click on View Certification button.
- Now Click on Print View button.
- Copy URL and paste it into Certification URL box. (Ex: http://certification.salesforce.com/certification-detail-print?conId=003G000002FKLb0IAH)
If you want to add social links then please copy and paste full URL of your social profile.(Ex: https://www.facebook.com/Myself.Vishnu.Kumar)
Hit the Update button. It will fetch current trailhead and certification data to the leaderboard.
Originally Published Here.
My code refreshes the database in every 3-4 hours. But you can refresh immediately using the below steps:
- Login to the board.
- Click on the Update button in your profile.
I am not selling your data to anyone. You are free to join the board. 🙂
Help & Support:
Your feedback can make this board more awesome. Please don't hesitate to email me with feedback, bug report, forgot password/username. (Email: [email protected])
Please share it with your awesome trailblazers.