June 18, 2017 at 6:17 am #20505adarsh #52
What are the advantages of Salesforce CRM for enterprise brands?
What are the advantages of Salesforce CRM for enterprise brands?June 20, 2017 at 9:11 am #20567Radhakrishna #4
advantages of Salesforce CRM for enterprise brands
Collecting and organizing actionable customer data is a full-time job, and one that isn’t very forgiving of mistakes. As such, investing in a high-quality Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool is a must for any business that wants to take customer satisfaction to the next level. CRM offers a number of advantages that will help you identify, understand, and assist your clients, so that you’ll never have to worry about losing revenue as a result of incomplete data. Here are six benefits of CRM software that can help your company find success.
Improved Informational Organization
The more you know about your customers, the better you’ll be able to provide them with the kind of positive experience that really pays off. Everything that they do, and every interaction that they have with your organization needs to be identified, documented, and recorded. To do this, you need to move beyond the sticky-notes and disorganized filing cabinets, and start utilizing advanced organizational technology that can not only accurately quantify and categorize data for easy future reference, but also make that data available across departments. Thanks to CRM this all becomes a possibility, it allows you to store a vast list of customers and any important information regarding them. Access to their file is even more convenient than before due to the cloud, so no matter who it is that is helping the customer in question, they’ll have the same actionable data instantly available. This will result in less wasted time for clients and employees.
CRM for Enhanced Communication
As mentioned above, CRM makes it possible for any employee to provide the same high level of service, by having access to the same customer data. After all, even if your customers have a single, main point of contact, there’s a good chance that at some point that contact may not be available, and the client will be forced to have to work with someone new. When that happens, many customers face the unhappy prospect of having to ‘start fresh’ with someone who doesn’t understand their own unique preferences and issues. CRM does away with this concern, by making detailed customer information communicable to whomever might need it. As such, it won’t matter who it is that is currently assisting the client, because they’ll be working from the same information. And given that CRM is cloud-based and accessible from any device with an internet connection, the communication benefits of mobile CRM are not limited to the office.
CRM Improves Your Customer Service
Your time is valuable, but so is your customers’ time. And, should your customers experience a problem that needs resolution, they’re going to be unhappy unless that problem can be taken care of quickly. With CRM, as soon as a customer contacts your company, your representatives will be able to retrieve all available activity concerning past purchases, preferences, and anything else that might assist them in finding a solution. In many cases, your more experienced representatives, armed with past information and history, will be able to locate a solution within the first few minutes, thanks to an accessible database of potential issues. And, should a solution not be readily apparent, then bringing in other representatives, or even crowdsourcing for answers through customer portals, is a simple matter. With CRM, customer support becomes a walk in the park.
Automation of Everyday Tasks
Completing a sale is never as easy as just getting a customer to agree to commit. Along with the surface details of any sale, there are hundreds of smaller tasks that must be completed in order for everything to function properly. Forms need to be filled out, reports need to be sent, legal issues need to be addressed—these ancillary chores are a time consuming, yet vital aspect of the sales process. The best CRM systems are designed to take the burden of many of these tasks from off the shoulders of your employees, thanks to the magic of automation. This means that your representatives will be able to focus more of their efforts towards closing leads and resolving customer pain points, while the automated CRM system takes care of the details.
Greater efficiency for multiple teams
Automatically stored communication allows you to view emails, calendar and phone call details in one easily accessible place. Add that to the ability for multiple teams to access the same information, it simply sky rockets the amount of achievable progress. Sales, marketing, and customer service teams can share valuable information about clients to continue to funnel them down the pipeline to get the desired result of closing a sale, knowledge of new products, or excellent customer service. Every department can now tag team to get the right information to the right individual. With this new found ease, teams can seamlessly work together to improve the bottom line.
Improved Analytical Data and Reporting
Miscalculated data should not be the reason you cannot succeed, with CRM this is no longer a possibility. CRM systems store information in one place which leads to improved analyzing of the data as a whole. Easily integrated with different tools or plugins, you have the ability to generate automatic reports to maximize your time. Personalize your dashboard views to quickly locate information needed such as customer information, sales goals, and performance reports to reach untapped opportunities. With better reporting data you can make resourceful and effective decisions to reap the rewards in customer loyalty and long run profitability.June 21, 2017 at 6:21 am #20607Madison #110
Here are some more main advantages of SalesForce CRM
- Ease of Use – It stands to reason that one of the single most important elements of any service is its ease of use, this is particularly true considering that Salesforce CRM is targeted to a broad range of companies and business, many of whom may not have a background in tech and software. For the CRM to reach its full potential it must be easy for even novice users to work with.
- Flexibility and Customization – Salesforce has broad applicability for a wide range of different companies and businesses. The key to this successful approach is in its flexibility and customization potential. Salesforce integrates well with a host of different business models because it is able to provide report and analytics that are tailored to the specific needs of its users.
- Outstanding User Resources – In order to provide its hallmark ease of use, as well as to educate its customers on the excellent functionality, flexibility, and customization options that it offers, Salesforce has invested an incredible amount of time, money, and innovation in providing users with an outstanding array of resources. Salesforce offers educational and informative blogs and article posts, it routinely does educational webinars, hosts its own YouTube channel complete with videos covering a full spectrum of topics, and it also publishes a thoroughly comprehensive web-accessible user guide.
Hope you like it, Thanks.July 4, 2017 at 9:16 pm #20762shariq #1
advantages – consider this link.
TOP 5 ADVANTAGES OF USING SALESFORCE CRM
1) Ease of Use – It stands to reason that one of the single most important elements of any service is its ease of use, this is particularly true considering that Salesforce CRM is targeted to a broad range of companies and business, many of whom may not have a background in tech and software. For the CRM to reach its full potential it must be easy for even novice users to work with.
Salesforce meets and far exceeds the ease of use requirement by offering its user base an extremely intuitive, simple user interface. Unlike with many other CRMs and related services, there is no need to get involved with coding or to carefully pour through information about product updates. Instead everything is served up in an easy-to-understand format designed to minimize difficulty and inconvenience.
2) Excellent Functionality – Salesforce delivers with an outstanding system of integration and functionality. The CRM provides the backbone service needed to allow easy data collaboration between multiple departments, centralized customer information, an array of reports and statistical options, and the ability to run on any browser, tablet, desktop, or mobile device.
Salesforce also delivers reliable data security and protection, ensuring that sensitive information is not lost or compromised. Salesforce provides your employees with the resources they need to maximize efficiency and productivity. Customers will also benefit from better customer service.
3) Flexibility and Customization – Salesforce has broad applicability for a wide range of different companies and businesses. The key to this successful approach is in its flexibility and customization potential. Salesforce integrates well with a host of different business models because it is able to provide report and analytics that are tailored to the specific needs of its users.
Salesforce further allows companies to measure and monitor the success of their marketing campaigns and to customize these outreach efforts on an on-going, as needed basis. This allows for a fully optimized system that can be automated to function on its own. Salesforce cloud system also means that employees can access it from anywhere at anytime, allowing for incredible flexibility.
4) Outstanding User Resources – In order to provide its hallmark ease of use, as well as to educate its customers on the excellent functionality, flexibility, and customization options that it offers, Salesforce has invested an incredible amount of time, money, and innovation in providing users with an outstanding array of resources. Salesforce offers educational and informative blogs and article posts, it routinely does educational webinars, hosts its own YouTube channel complete with videos covering a full spectrum of topics, and it also publishes a thoroughly comprehensive web-accessible user guide.
The goal of these many varied resources is to empower customers with the ability to quickly find the answers to their questions in whatever way is the most convenient for them. The answer and information is not only out there; it is out there in many different places and formats. However, in addition to all these ‘self-help’ style resources, Salesforce also employs an excellent, knowledgeable, and customer-oriented tech and customer service team that can walk users through any situation or problem that arises.
5) The AppExchange – It is fair to say that apps have exploded in a big way all over the public consciousness in recent years. Nowadays many times the first thing that people do when they want to accomplish something digitally is to check and see if “there is an app for that.” The answer is that with Salesforce’s AppExchange there probably is. This marketplace of easy to access, download, and install apps provides users with even more resources, options, and expanded functionality.
There are apps related to many other big name companies like LinkedIn and Microsoft Outlook which enables full integration of these two services with Salesforce. Additionally the AppExchange is a wellspring of new ideas and capabilities that are being developed and fine tuned at a blinding pace, giving users tools they probably never even dreamed of for connecting with their customers and building deeper relationships.
Please Register to reply to this topic. /