[Quiz] Getting Updated with Salesforce Einstein
Salesforce Einstein is the first comprehensive AI for CRM. It’s an integrated set of AI technologies that makes Salesforce Customer 360 smarter and brings AI to trailblazers everywhere. Launched in 2016, it made Salesforce one of the smartest CRM platforms in the world, bringing the power of artificial intelligence to every Salesforce user. With each new update, Einstein accumulates more advanced features and gets easier for non-tech users. At the same time, it provides wider customization capabilities for those ready for all the programming fun.
Take this quiz to test how smart you can get with Salesforce Einstein. Take the quiz and share the score on social media platforms to add one feather to your cap.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations! You've completed the Salesforce quiz on Forcetalks! Well done! We appreciate your effort in testing your Salesforce knowledge. Keep up the great work and continue to participate in our community by taking more quizzes and engaging with fellow Salesforce enthusiasts. Together, we can continue to learn, grow, and excel in the Salesforce ecosystem. Thank you for being a part of Forcetalks!
How do Chatbots generates human like responses?CorrectIncorrect
2. What does Einstein do to help the chatbots?CorrectIncorrect
3. Which of the following is not an advantage of Chatbot?CorrectIncorrect
4. What does Sales Cloud Einstein to provide a complete AI solution for sales teams?CorrectIncorrect
5. How does Sales Cloud Einstein predictions and recommendations get better over time?CorrectIncorrect
6. Which Einstein tool lets your reps control which of their activities are added to Salesforce and who can see them?CorrectIncorrect
7. What are the disadvantages of lacking diversity in a development team?CorrectIncorrect
8. Which type of bias causes data to be labelled according to stereotypes?CorrectIncorrect
9. Why Salesforce Einstein does not use names as factors in its Lead and Opportunity Scoring model?CorrectIncorrect
10. What does it mean to conduct premortem in order to remove bias from your data and algorithm?CorrectIncorrect