Summer '22 will see a further set of API versions being retired - up to and including v30.0.
SOAP: 21.0, 22.0, 23.0, 24.0, 25.0, 26.0, 27.0, 28.0, 29.0, 30.0
REST: v21.0, v22.0, v23.0, v24.0, v25.0, v26.0, v27.0, v28.0, v29.0, v30.0
Bulk: 21.0, 22.0, 23.0, 24.0, 25.0, 26.0, 27.0, 28.0, 29.0, 30.0
How It Will Affect the Salesforce Org?
- Applications expending affected forms of the APIs will encounter a disturbance as the demands will fall flat and result in a blunder demonstrating that the asked endpoint has been deactivated.
- Applications that make utilize of forms 21.0 through 29.0.0 of the WSC will moreover be affected as a result of this retirement.
Adaptations 22.0 through 30.0 of the Information Loader client application that expends influenced API adaptations will moreover be affected as a result of this retirement.
Don't forget to check out: Object Level Security in Salesforce | The Salesforce Security Guide
What Needs to Be Updated?
- Applications making utilize of influenced WSC forms will have to receive a more current discharge of the framework. Users of influenced Information Loader adaptations will have to embrace a more current discharge of the client application.
What Action do Users Need to Take to Overcome It?
Prior to the Summer '22 release, clients will alter or overhaul their applications to operate with the foremost current API adaptations accessible in arrange to anticipate any disturbance caused by computer programs referencing resigned forms. Moving to more up to date forms of our APIs will offer progressed capabilities with progressed security and performance.
- Contact the engineers of applications you employ in your org to decide what API forms are being utilized.
- Use an instrument such as the Salesforce CLI to run a SOQL query against the EventLogFile protest, which is able to give you a log of all activities taken inside your org amid the final 24 hours.
Check out another amazing blog by Marziya here: Object Level Security in Salesforce | The Salesforce Security Guide