LinkedIn Sales Navigator has proven to crucially boost social selling by providing salespeople with 34% of opportunities. Integrating Sales Navigator with an existing CRM creates even a more powerful tool that shortens the way to the client through automated search, account management, and messaging.
The Benefits of Syncing Sales Navigator with Salesforce CRM
- Manage your Sales Navigator search settings in the appliance with the contacts from your CRM to find the best-fit audience for further interactions.
- Accounts and Contacts related to Open Opportunities are synchronized with the Opportunity Owner. It means that the owner receives timely notifications on the contacts leaving their company or changing a position. Thus, he is always aware of the latest changes and can accordingly adapt his sales strategy.
- Stay abreast of company's news
- Approach the right audience
- Keep track of the latest activities of your contacts to personalize outreach
- Access the necessary contact information quicker as the data from the CRM is shown on Sales Navigator Lead pages.
- Redirect your sent InMails, notes, and messages from the Sales Navigator to the CRM.
- Create customized ROI reports that present how Sales Navigator usage has influenced Opportunities in the CRM.
- Direct records from CRM to Sales Navigator
- Pull necessary contact info from CRM
- Main activities are directed to CRM (InMails, notes & phone calls
- The data is customizable to each seller
- Combine data from both systems to ensure better search results
- Changes to your opportunity are synced with the CRM
Don't forget to check out: Salesforce Integration with LinkedIn - Here's All You Need to Know
4 Things to Consider Before Integrating LinkedIn Sales Navigator with Salesforce CRM
- Native LinkedIn Sales Navigator Integration
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Salesforce App
One of the Chrome Extensions is the totally free Assistlead, which can create Leads and Contacts in Salesforce from a LinkedIn Profile. While creating records using Assistlead works great, it can't edit existing records, nor can it create Salesforce Accounts.
Another Chrome Extension is Salesbolt, which has both a free and paid version. As well as creating Leads and Contacts from Profiles, it also creates Salesforce Accounts. Salesbolt can further save you time by surfacing existing Salesforce data, so you don't accidentally create duplicate records. Salesbolt also works with custom fields and multiple page layouts, something the official app doesn't yet support.
Salesbolt works with the standard LinkedIn experience, as well as the paid LinkedIn editions such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Recruiter Lite and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- The Core Sales Navigator plan doesn't allow syncing, so you have to choose between Advanced or Advanced Plus. From the Salesforce side, you need to have one of the following versions: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, or Developer edition
- API access enabled in your Salesforce org
- A Sales Navigator Team Member Administrator + Team Member license
Twistellar's Case: Expectations vs. Reality
- Accepting InMails and attaching them to the Account/Contact/Lead
- Writing InMails from Salesforce interface
- InMail messages written to non-connections
- LinkedIn messages that are written to 1st-degree connections
- Notes captured against Accounts or Leads in Sales Navigator
- Phone calls initiated via Sales Navigator Mobile App
- Smart Links Presentation Viewed
Pros & Cons
- Targeted search for potential leads
- Audience analytics, reporting, and lead ranking
- Opportunities to create a more personalized outreach
- Requirements to have both paid licenses, expenses during the test period
- LinkedIn rests the key platform for further customer contact as you can't receive messages in Salesforce