There are two types of free Pardot org is available:-
Pardot Demo Org:- This org is Similar to our internal Demo environments which includes some fake demo data in Pardot Salesforce org. with some limitations. There is email data available which cannot be generated from Pardot but displays email sending reporting metrics.
- How to Apply for free Demo Pardot Org?
- Only existing Pardot customers can apply for Pardot demo environment, not everybody can apply for demo org.
Pardot Dev Org:- In this org, data is not available but the org can be used if anyone wants to test with a clean org.
And You can Apply for Salesforce Developer org with Pardot Through the Following Steps:-
- Open the link below to apply for Salesforce Developer Edition with Pardot https://developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/pardot-de/
- Provide all the required details.
- You will receive an email, please go through the email and follow the instructions provided in the email to create your password.
- From setup search and open Pardot setup home.
- Click on Assign Admin.Enter Business Unit Name and Select yourself as a Business Unit Admin. Now, Click on Save.
- Again, check your emails. You will receive a confirmation email for adding you as a Pardot Admin.
- Again, click on Assign Admin and make sure Business Unit Status is EnabledOpen the link below to install package for production environment. https://pardot-appexchange.herokuapp.com/ (For sandbox environment: - Click on the link below to download the package https://test.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t8Z000000BDLg )
Check out another amazing blog by Anshu here: Send OTP Using Login Flow | Salesforce Developer Guide
- Install the Package in the Org which you are already signed up for and kindly wait for the email confirmation for the successful package installation as it takes some time to install. And please refresh the page after some time.
- Open the Permission Set, click on "CRM User". Assign yourself as you have added yourself as a Pardot Admin in earlier steps.
- Now, Set Field Level Security of the below field in both Contact and Lead Objects. Select checkbox in visible section for B2BMA Integration User and System Administrator Profiles.
Field Label - Email Opt Out
Field Name - HasOptedOutOfEmail
- From setup, Switch on the Enable button "Enable Pardot in Your Salesforce Org" in Pardot Setup Home.
- Now, click on App Launcher and open the Pardot (B2B Marketing Automation) app.
- Click on Pardot Setting tab and select Connectors.
- Resume the Sync for Salesforce.com from Action section (click on setting like icon)
- For more information, click on the link below https://www.salesforce.com/in/products/pardot/overview/