How to send an Email using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Click on Content
- Click on Create Button which is on the right upper corner
- Creation Method (In which you have to choose the format of Emails, eg:- HTML, Text or Existing Email)
- Choose "Define Properties"
- Enter the Name of Email (required)
- Enter Description(optional)
- Enter the Location (you have to choose the location of this email like it is in the content builder or My Emails)
- Enter Campaign (you can also choose the campaign )
- Click on next button.
- Click on Add Content (In which you can write your HTML code or any Email formats whatever you want.)
Note - followings things to keep your mind
- Profile Centre is required when you are sending email from marketing cloud otherwise an error occurs when you send an email.
- Validate your Email before sending (simply click on validate button).
- You can also merge the fields (for example %%lastname%%).
Preview and Test -
- You choose a List of subscribers or data extensions are also selected.
- You can also send an individual email.
- Click on save ---> save and send.