"Those who use sales quoting software outperform non-users by 105%"
- What is a sales quotation process?
- Why automate sales quotes?
- How to choose quote automation software?
- Example of an automated sales quotation process
- Sculptor CPQ Demo
What is a Sales Quotation Process?
Typical Sales Quotation Process
- Long waiting period
- Lost upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Information kept in different sources
- Difficulties in tracking customer behaviour
- Challenges for your business upscale
Why Automate Sales Quotes?
- Companies build the optimum product and service combinations, set exact pricing, and capture extra sales possibilities (upsell, bundle, and cross-sell) to keep one step ahead of the competition.
- Customers receive a quotation tailored to their specific needs and circumstances, resulting in the greatest value for money currently available.
Don't forget to check out: What is Salesforce CPQ - Why Does Every Business Need it?
Benefits of an Automated Sales Quotation Process
How to choose quote automation software?
1. Financially, Is It Worth It?
2. Intuitive Design
3. Always Up-to-Date
Example of an automated sales quotation process
Sculptor CPQ in Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Have all the deal information kept in one place - Salesforce
- Increase your analytics and upselling capabilities
- Configure fixed bundles for complex products to avoid mistakes in quotes
- Set up automation rules for price calculation and approvals
- Generate PDF or interactive quotes with a few clicks
Go to AppExchange and install Sculptor (for free)
Sculptor CPQ AppExchange listing
Compose product bundles with necessary components with drag & drop
Set rules for pricing, discounts and dynamic products
Check out another amazing blog by Twistellar here: How to Reduce Project's Cost with Business Analysis | Salesforce Business Analyst Guide
See how rules are applied, and send PDF or Interactive Quotes
Try Sculptor CPQ and read original materials more.