Future of Salesforce Job Market | The Shrey Sharma Show
This is the very first episode of The Shrey Sharma Show with Christopher A Hopper. They discussed Salesforce. Below is a list of questions they discussed.
- What’s your story behind becoming a Salesforce Recruiter or getting into the Salesforce industry?
- What exactly is your job and what does a usual day in your job look like?
- Thoughts on the job market in Salesforce right now.
- What candidates are focusing on and what they should actually focus on
- How the hiring is different in the USA than in India
- A lot of people from India want to get a job in the USA. Is this something possible? If yes then how?
- As a recruiter don’t you sometimes feel like becoming a Salesforce developer/consultant?
- What made you go from being a CRM consultant to a Recruiter
- Tell us the power of personal brand in the Salesforce job market
- Tell us the funniest or a weird situation which you have faced
- Where do you see the Salesforce ecosystem heading in the next 3-5 years? Are you optimistic about it or not?
- What things will help a fresher get their first job
- What is the 1 main reason why a person starts looking for a switch in the job? What companies should do to attract & retain talent?
Watch the Full Video to know more about Salesforce.