Activity Forums Salesforce® Discussions What does CPQ stand for in Salesforce?

  • What does CPQ stand for in Salesforce?

     GetOnCRM updated 1 year ago 6 Members · 6 Posts
  • Pooja

    Member
    July 7, 2020 at 4:59 pm

    What does CPQ stand for in Salesforce?

  • Ratnesh

    Member
    July 8, 2020 at 6:03 am

    CPQ Salesforce, or Configure, Price, Quote Software by Salesforce is a sales tool for companies to provide accurate pricing with any given product configuration scenario.

  • Pratiksha Dushing

    Member
    October 30, 2020 at 12:19 pm

    CPQ is Configure, price, quote is a cloud-based software that helps companies accurately configure and price goods across a large and constantly changing spectrum of variables.
    Researches reveal that the sales reps only spend 34% of their time selling, and they spend the rest of their 66% time creating quotes, proposals, and getting approvals. As per one of the reports, if you use CPQ, you can boost selling by:

    Ten times faster quote creation
    95% decrease in approval time
    Two times quicker moving from quote to cash
    30% speedier ramp for new reps

  • Marziya

    Member
    October 30, 2020 at 1:16 pm

    CPQ Salesforce, or Configure, Price, Quote Software by Salesforce is a sales tool for companies to provide accurate pricing with any given product configuration scenario.

  • Softweb

    Member
    November 23, 2020 at 10:35 am

    CPQ stands for Configure, Price, Quote. For more details of CPQ and questions, please read: https://bit.ly/3pSnvMu

  • GetOnCRM

    Member
    November 27, 2020 at 10:29 am

    Configure Price Quote software or CPQ software, is primarily a sales tool meant for helping the organizations in developing flawless customized sales quotes. The tool achieves this by taking the entire pricing and customer detail within a centralized platform, which can be used practically.
    Key Benefits Of Using Salesforce CPQ
    Access of Customer Data Enables Smarter Sales
    Making the Process Automated
    Ensures Greater Accuracy
    Increases Productivity
    Boosting Sales with Smarter Quotes
    Greater Assessment of Profitability
    Making Deals More Valuable
    Generating an Optimised Contract
    Equally Effective for Admin Team as Well
    https://getoncrm.com/salesforce-cpq/

    • This reply was modified 1 year ago by  GetOnCRM.
Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 posts

Log In to reply.

Popular Salesforce Blogs