- September 22, 2018 at 4:55 pm #36618Aman #4
How to report on User License field in Salesforce?
How to report on User License field in Salesforce?September 22, 2018 at 4:56 pm #36619shariq #1
Create formula field in User Object with formula “Profile.UserLicense.Name”.
Note: You need to copy and paste this value because it doesn’t show up in the fields drop down.September 22, 2018 at 5:42 pm #36710Parul #2
Create a TEXT formula field on the USER object (e.g., SF License)
In the formula section paste the following:
Save the formula and use SF License in your reports views.
Thanks.September 22, 2018 at 6:05 pm #36748Parul #2
1. Click Setup.
2. Access Report Types:
Salesforce Classic: Under “Build,” click Create | select Report Type.
Salesforce Lightning: Go to Feature Settings | Analytics | Reports & Dashboards | Select Report Types.
3. Click New Custom Report Type.
4. In the “Primary Object” field, select Users.
5. Enter a name, label, description, and category for your new report.
6. Select a deployment status.
7. Click Next, then click Save.
8. Click Edit Layout.
9. Under “View,” click Add fields related via lookup.
10. Click Profile.
11. Select User License, then click View related fields.
12. Select Name, Status, and Total Licenses, then click OK.
13. Click Save.
14. Click the Reports tab.
15. Click New Report.
16. Click the folder (category) you saved your report to, then select your new User Licenses Report.
17. Click Create.
18. Under “Fields,” drag and drop Profile: User License: Name to the report preview.
19. Click Run Report.
Please Register to reply to this topic. /