- September 12, 2019 at 2:04 pm #62717Deepak #4
How to create, enable and publish knowledge article on Salesforce community?
How to create, enable and publish knowledge article on Salesforce community?September 13, 2019 at 2:35 am #62721Piyush #1
To create the Knowledge article:-
- Click the App Launcher and select Knowledge.
- Click New.
- For Title, enter “ABC”
- Click in the URL Name field to generate the URL Name from the title.
- For Text, enter “Hopefully this summer!”
- Under Properties, select Visible to Customer.
- Click Save & New.
To Publish the knowledge article:-
- Click the *Knowledge tab  at the top and change the list view to Draft Articles .
- Check the box next to all three article titles and then click Publish.
- Ensure Publish Now is selected.
- Click Publish.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)