Big data analytics is no longer a mystery that each and every IT guru uses in a conference. It is now a common tool deployed by business organizations with huge success. Although the term is now common in IT circles and among custom software development services, most businesses have yet to benefit from the concept, even as more advances are made on leveraging it. Although the amount of data, structured and unstructured has been the focus in the last few years, now the shift is towards what the data lakes could actually do for a business.
THE THREE V’S IN BIG DATA
It is important for a software development company in USA and all service providers worldwide to determine large data volumes. For the data to qualify as huge data, it should conform to the three V’s.
1. Volume. Now, organizations are inundated with data from all sources, which include survey, transactions, and machine-to-machine and social media. With the emerging new technologies, it’s now easier to handle the huge data volumes.
2. Variety. A business should be ready to handle data from all sources in all format. From traditional databases, both structured and unstructured, the data management system of an organization should be optimized to handle various data.
3. Velocity. Handling of data in real-time is more urgent than ever. Businesses are looking for instant insight on customers to boost their interactions. RFID tags as well as smart metering are few of the technologies that necessitate fast data processing.
HOW SALESFORCE MAKES BIG DATA EASIER
Even some of the best software development websites and business organizations are still not benefiting from Big Data. The use of outdated and unscalable traditional databases is one of the reason for this. In order to mitigate this, Salesforce, a notable CRM and SaaS launched the greatly acclaimed Wave Analytics Platform back in 2014. Nevertheless, this was still not enough, since it launched the Salesforce Wave for Big Data in 2015. This has been one of the most anticipated tools, since it is a partnership with several of the largest data organizations in the world, such as Google, New Relic, Hortonworks, Trifacta, Informatica and Cloudera. By joining forces with the data lake enablers, Salesforce is completing the last mile that eluded most business organizations. The idea is to help enterprises unlock value from data analytics and in the process acquire new insights on the customers.
RIDING ON THE WAVE OF BIG DATA ANALYTICS
During the partnership launch, Salesforce noted that at the rate of the doubling modern data these days, there would be 44 trillion gigabytes of data available to organizations by 2020. Sadly, without advanced partnerships and leveraging data analytics, the organizations would only analyze 1 percent of the data available. The partnership between Salesforce, the largest CRM organization in the world with top big data companies would make use of more Big Data a reality. The Salesforce Wave for Big data offers a smarter way of getting better insight fast. With Salesforce GitHub, developers will get to enjoy more special coding capacities.
PARTNERSHIPS OF THE COMPANIES
The partnerships between the companies is meant to empower all kinds of data users to explore different data and take action fast for better business outcomes. The Salesforce Wave for Big data could extend the variety and volume of data accessed by a business owner faster. Now, business managers have a tool, which enable them to discover patterns across a huge variety of data. The following are how the companies would correlate on the partner ecosystem.
1. Google. Now, marketing executives could use services that are available on Google cloud with Salesforce customer profiles. It’s now possible to discover a correlation between the profile of a customer and actual engagement information, like purchases from Google cloud.
2. Cloudera. This is a vital platform used along with Salesforce CRM demographics for targeting the right audience dur8ing a loyalty program. Now, marketers could identify a correlation between products usage on Cloudera, with Salesforce data.
3. Hortonworks. This is an enterprise-grade data platform enabling businesses to optimize Hadoop clusters power. Organizations could now use such optimized data in learning about economic trends as well as other issues that could be used to boost services.
3. Trifacta. This is an important tool for minimizing the big task involved in dealing with big data. The platform enables data specialists to clean up and improve data available on the analytical cloud.
4. New Relic. This is integral for companies that are looking for real-time analysis of interactions with target audience. Marketers could check out both the present behavior on a retail page and their purchases history to boost cross-selling techniques.
5. Informatica. It brings together business analysts, IT specialists and citizen integrators to integrate all kinds of data for analytic cloud.
Today, Salesforce and new best friends are working to make it easier to move data in and out of the Salesorce’s Wave Analytics cloud for further poking, analysis and prodding.