- September 22, 2018 at 4:22 pm #36510Aman #4
What is SOQL used for in Salesforce?
What is SOQL used for in Salesforce?September 22, 2018 at 4:22 pm #36511shariq #1
SOQL stands for Salesforce Object Query Language. It is very similar to the widely used language SQL (Structured Query Language), to query databases. SOQL is specifically designed for Salesforce data and is used to query the Salesforce platform to retrieve data. SOQL is used within Apex & Visualforce to return sets of data.September 22, 2018 at 4:52 pm #36605Parul #2
1) SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language ) retrieves the records from the database by using “SELECT” keyword.
2) By Using SOQL we can know in Which objects or fields the data resides.
3) We can retrieve data from single object or from multiple objects that are related to each other.
4) We can Query on only one table.
Please Register to reply to this topic. /