- October 23, 2018 at 1:18 pm #49589Prachi #7
How to provide security for the Records (Instance) in Salesforce?
How to provide security for the Records (Instance) in Salesforce?October 23, 2018 at 1:43 pm #49593Divya Gaur #53
Record level Security in Salesforce can be achieved by following:
- Organization Wide Default(OWD): Default level of access users have to each other’s records
- Role hierarchy: Each role in the hierarchy represents a level of data access that a user or group of users needs.
- Sharing rules:utomatic exceptions to org-wide defaults for particular groups of users, to give them access to records they don’t own or can’t normally see.
- Manual Sharing: lets record owners give read and edit permissions to users who might not have access to the record any other way.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)