- September 17, 2019 at 7:55 am #62896September 17, 2019 at 8:00 am #62900Piyush #1
September 17, 2019 at 8:00 am #62901Saddam #7
- Low setup and infrastructure costs
- Accessible from anywhere
- Industry leading service level agreements (SLAS) for uptime and performance
- Automatic, frequent updates
- Security at the highest level required by any customer
As SaaS is a subscription based, customers can always choose not to renew if they are dissatisfied
Customers can avoid a large initial investment in an IT infrastructure and day to day hustle of maintaining infrastructure
SaaS customer provides same provider infrastructure and also easy integration
SaaS applications use a simple internet interface that makes easier for customer to use.
SaaS always provide a latest platform to the customer with innovation.
Please Register to reply to this topic. /