- October 5, 2016 at 1:55 pm #16634PRANAV #682
How can I add a new Clean Rule in my Salesforce Developer Org?
How can I add a new Clean Rule in my developer org?
ThanksJanuary 16, 2017 at 12:52 pm #17936Kumar #377
Refer to this link, which explains the requirements and procedure to create new clean rules.
Hope this helps.September 29, 2018 at 1:14 am #39921Parul #2
- From Setup, enter Clean Rules in the Quick Find box, then select Clean Rules.
- Edit a geocode clean rule. There are four geocode clean rules available.
- Review your clean rule settings.
- Save the rule.
- Activate the rule.
- f Clean all records when this rule is activated or saved is selected, geocodes are automatically added to all existing records. New records automatically get geocodes when they’re saved. Existing geocode values are overwritten.
- Repeat this process for the other geocode clean rules.
- In Salesforce Classic, if you want to be able to check the clean status of the geocode clean rules, add the Clean This Record with Data.com related list to the page layout for accounts, contacts, and leads. (In Lightning Experience, this step isn’t necessary!)
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)