- April 21, 2016 at 8:00 am #10186Audrey #358
Enabling AppExchange on Salesforce account.
I am looking forward to download a number of additional applications but the download constantly tells me “not enabled”. Can any help me out with this issue regarding how to enable my AppExchange download?April 21, 2016 at 8:21 am #10191September 20, 2018 at 12:15 am #35436Parul #2
1. Click ‘App menu’ in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Then click ‘AppExchange’ and you will be directed to another page.
3. Click ‘login’ then you will be automatically logged in using your Salesforce credentials.
1. Click ‘App Launcher’,the nine dots in the upper left corner of your screen.
2. Then click ‘Visit AppExchange’ button.September 20, 2018 at 7:58 pm #35897shariq #1
If you’re using one of the editions listed above and would like the AppExchange enabled for your organization, have a system administrator open a case with Salesforce Support and include the following details:
1. On your case, specify AppExchange Download and AppExchange Upload.
2. Include your ID of the production or sandbox organization where you would like this enabled (under Setup | Company Profile | Company Information).
Request for ‘AppExchange Download’ to download applications.
Request for ‘AppExchange Upload’ to upload both Public and Private packages to AppExchange.
Our Support team will review your request and take action.
Hope this helps.
Please Register to reply to this topic. /