MemberSeptember 17, 2018 at 2:04 pm
Explain Cloud Flow Designer.
MemberSeptember 17, 2018 at 3:05 pm
You can Automate business processes by building applications, known as flows, that collect, update, edit, and create Salesforce information. Then make those flows available to the right users or systems.Flows can either require user interaction—perhaps a wizard or guided UI for data entry—or run in the background on their own—perhaps something that automatically transfers records when a user’s role changes.The Cloud Flow Designer lets you design flows without writing any code.
MemberSeptember 17, 2018 at 5:39 pm
Cloud Flow Designer—a point-and-click tool for building flows.
Steps to create Cloud Flow Designer
- Open the Cloud Flow Designer. From Setup, enter Flows in the Quick Find box, then select Flows, and then click New Flow.
- Drag the appropriate elements onto the canvas.
- Connect the elements together so that it’s clear what the order of the elements is.
- Identify which element the flow should start with when it runs.
- Save any changes that you made to the flow.
- Test the flow to make sure it’s working as you expect it to.
- Activate the flow so that users can run it.
- Distribute the flow to the appropriate users.
MemberSeptember 17, 2018 at 6:28 pm
MemberSeptember 18, 2018 at 12:37 pm
Cloud Flow Designer is a point-and-click tool that lets you automate business processes by building flows. A flow is an application that automates a business process by collecting data and doing something in your Salesforce org or an external system. Flows can either require user interaction—perhaps a wizard or guided UI for data entry—or run in the background on their own—perhaps something that automatically transfers records when a user’s role changes.
MemberSeptember 18, 2018 at 1:27 pm
Visual flow can be summed up as an app inside the Salesforce app. Analogically, what methods are to object oriented programming, visual flow is to Salesforce. To be more precise, a Flow is a wizard or a set of screens in sequential order which can be used to complete a business process. This business process can be anything like filling out a form, or working on a script, or even filling out a survey. The Flow has the ability to fetch, edit, and create all Salesforce information in an appealing, quick and smart manner.
Log in to reply.