Variance aims to assist you make the best use of your Salesforce ROI to increase sales, improve productivity and enhance customer experience accompanying with reducing operational costs. With the help of our Salesforce® certified professionals, we create unique and robust solution and that become game-changer to drive your business. Our expertise in planning and implementing the custom solution can help you in reducing the scarcity of resources.
2 - 5 Years
- Appropriate knowledge of Salesforce standard objects Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Lead processes, and Sales processes, is required.
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce Experience Cloud, Sales Cloud and Lightning.
- Hands experience with Salesforce development, administration, system integrations, Lightning Design System, and bug fixes.
- Experience in configuration, integration, APIs creation, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com functionality.
- Eloquent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with the Agile framework.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assists clients in the design, process development, functional implementation, and integration of Salesforce CRM Applications.
- Adequate knowledge of Salesforce best practices, coding standards, deployment, Apex, LWC, salesforce integration, and security implementations.
- Awareness of classic to lightning migration challenges.
- Adaptive to change technology/role in relevance with company directives.
- Knowledge of integration with salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and Bulk APIs.
- Illustrate strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Involve in business discussions and scrupulously share your technical expertise when and where needed.
- Understanding client’s business challenges and offering solutions to address them using the salesforce.com platform/ offerings.
- Keen understanding of software life cycle development.
- Handful experience with integration and deployment tools like Copado, and Ant.
- Provide experience in designing workflow rules to implement business processes.
- Being familiar with the executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption, managing change and training methods.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
- Thorough understanding of the Life Cycle of Development including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant.
- Effectiveness to run business user design and user experience sessions.
- Demonstrable experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).