Community Cloud is a cloud-based platform that enables businesses (small, medium, big) to build exceptional and interactive CRM-powered portals, forums, and sites that are faster than ever before.
The Market of Salesforce Community Cloud
- The Global Community Cloud Market Was Valued at USD 1.296 bn.
- It is projected to grow to USD 5.97 bn. by 2023.
- It will grow at a CAGR of 29.2%.
Features of Community Cloud
- Case escalation
- Data sharing
- File sharing
- Business integration
- Chatter collaboration
- Topics pages
- Mobile optimization
- Community groups
What Can This Platform Do For Your Businesses?
- It streamlines all the key business operations across the entire ecosystem of business.
- Team members can execute their work in real-time, support customers effectively, and close deals faster.
- A community cloud is highly flexible and can suit various requirements of businesses.
- Build branded and customized communities for seamless enterprise collaboration and streamline business processes.
Community Cloud Can Be Used For
- Partner relationship management
- Customer self-service
- B2B commerce
- Custom solutions
Benefits of Salesforce Community Cloud
- Community Creation – It helps you understand your audience and customize your solutions based on online community experience.
- Community Experience – It improves the experience of the community according to individual needs, interests, behaviours, etc.
- Excellent Self-Experience for Customers – The users can easily access FAQs and rich articles that help them find solutions independently.
- Accelerate Sales Channels – It helps you drive more sales to business by directly connecting them with partners, distributors, and resellers.
How Community Cloud Elevates Employees Productivity and Drive Engagement?
It allows teams to collaborate on the basis of events, campaigns, projects, etc.
The platform syncs files in a centralized manner. It allows employees ease of access to the right file at the right time.
Improve collaboration through chatter functionality.