In this video, you know how a navy veteran turned Solution Engineer working at Salesforce. This is really inspiring for everyone.
The video covered the following questions:
- About his background and how you got in the navy.
- Did he always want to be in the Navy/Military?
- Shrey got to know that David was a single father while serving in the navy, tell us a little about that experience.
- When was his first encounter with technology and what was your reaction after that?
- How did he come to know about Salesforce and what made you excited to learn it?
- What other veterans can do to start their careers in Salesforce?
- Is it true that Salesforce turned down his job application but later reached out to him for a job because of his personal brand?
- What is Trailhead by Military and how does it help veterans?
- How four-block & Vetforce or trailhead military can help veterans?
- How did he get experience without having a job in Salesforce and how others can also get the same?
- How is David trying to give back to the community by volunteering and what impact has it had on your personal as well as professional life?
- What advice would he give to someone who is trying to pursue a career you are in?
- How we at Salesforce Hulk can help veterans kick start their careers in Salesforce?
- What is his current role at Salesforce and what does your typical day look like?
- Do you face any challenges while working in the corporate after being in the military for so long? If yes what are they?
- Is David working remotely or from the office? Which option does he thinks is better for working virtually or working from the office?
- What is the definition of work-life balance?
Please watch the full video and like, share and comment.
Watch the Full Video. Shrey is a Chief Executive Officer at Cyntexa, a SILVER Salesforce Consulting Partner in the USA, UK, UAE, Australia, Singapore & India, having a vibrant team of 100+ certified Salesforce experts, including developers and architects, consultants, administrators, and MVPs. Shrey took Cyntexa from 5 to 100+ people in less than 1.5 years while multiplying the revenues by 8 times. Shrey has been an entrepreneur since the age of 13 as he was buying and selling stuff and making money in the school itself. Shrey is the Youngest Salesforce MVP in the world who firmly believes in providing value to the people and building long-term value-based relationships. His mission is to disrupt the way professional technical services are delivered by bringing back empathy for the end-user rather than being operational and transactional. Shrey is popularly known as Salesforce Hulk in the Salesforce ecosystem as he was the first one to start creating videos on Salesforce on his YouTube channel named Salesforce Hulk, and that too at the age of 19.