Forum Replies Created
- MemberSeptember 14, 2020 at 2:20 pm
please follow the below link-
- MemberSeptember 14, 2020 at 2:15 pm
Use Streaming API to receive near-real-time streams of data that are based on changes in Salesforce records or custom payloads.
- MemberSeptember 14, 2020 at 2:14 pm
SOAP will communicate through WSDL file.REST will communicate through HTTP protocol.
- MemberSeptember 13, 2020 at 9:21 am
It will return true if the variable is empty on which it is applied
- MemberSeptember 13, 2020 at 9:19 am
An approval process automates how Salesforce records are approved in your org. In an approval process, you specify:
- The steps necessary for a record to be approved and who approves it at each step. For example, when an employee creates a time-off request, have Salesforce automatically send an approval request to the employee’s manager.
- The actions to take based on what happens during the approval process. For example, if a time-off request is approved, update fields on the employee’s record. But if the request is rejected, send a notification to the employee.
- MemberSeptember 13, 2020 at 9:16 am
Render: – Is used to show/hide the particular block, output panel or input/output fields based on the condition. Example: – You have 2 fields one is visible and second is hidden, you want the second field to be visible when the first field is filled then use render.
- MemberSeptember 10, 2020 at 2:01 pm
Setup, enter Data Import Wizard in the Quick Find box, then select Data
the information provided on the welcome page, then click Launch
the data that you want to import.
import accounts, contacts, leads, solutions, person accounts, or campaign
members, click Standard Objects. To import custom objects,
click Custom Objects.
whether you want to add new records to Salesforce, update existing
records, or add and update records simultaneously.
matching and other criteria as necessary. Hover over the question marks
for more information about each option.
the file that contains your data. You can specify your data file by
dragging the CSV to the upload area of the page or by clicking the CSV
category you’re using and then navigating to and selecting the file.
a character encoding method for your file. Most users can accept the
default character encoding.
- Click Next.
your data fields to Salesforce data fields. The Data Import Wizard tries
to map as many of your data fields as possible to standard Salesforce data
fields. If Salesforce can’t automatically map fields, however, you do it
manually. Unmapped fields are not imported into Salesforce. To see a list
of standard Salesforce data fields, from Setup, at the top of the page,
click Object Manager. Click the object whose fields you’re
interested in, and click Fields & Relationships. For
example, if you want to see a list of standard Salesforce fields for
leads, click Object Manager | Lead | Fields
the list of mapped data fields and locate any unmapped fields.
- Click Map to
the left of each unmapped field.
the Map Your Field dialog box, choose the Salesforce fields you want to
map to and click Map. The Map Your Field dialog box also
gives you the option of saving data from unmapped fields in a general
notes field for accounts and contacts. To do so, choose Account Note or
Contact Note from the Map To drop-down list and click Map.
change mappings that Salesforce performed automatically, click Change to
the left of the appropriate field, then choose the Salesforce fields you
want to map to and click Map.
- Click Next.
and start your import.
your import information on the Review page. If you still have unmapped
fields that you want to import, click Previous to return
to the previous page and specify your mappings.
- Click Start
import status. From Setup, enter “Bulk Data Load Jobs” in the Quick
Find box, then select Bulk Data Load Jobs. The user who
starts the data import receives a status email when the import is
- MemberSeptember 10, 2020 at 1:56 pm
This callback method called when the element is inserted into a document.
This method lifecycle flows from Parent to Child Component.
we can’t access child elements in the component body because they don’t exist yet.
You can access the host element with this.template.
- This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by MOHIT.
- MemberSeptember 10, 2020 at 1:53 pm
Apex allows you to use the private, protected, public, and global access modifiers when defining methods and variables.
While triggers and anonymous blocks can also use these access modifiers, they are not as useful in smaller portions of Apex. For example, declaring a method as global in an anonymous block does not enable you to call it from outside of that code.
- This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by MOHIT.
- MemberSeptember 4, 2020 at 9:47 am
Custom Notification is customized notification where admin can add recipients, subject and content. Admin can be sent a custom notification when any important event occurs.
- MemberSeptember 4, 2020 at 9:06 am
Future method jobs
- MemberSeptember 4, 2020 at 8:57 am
Validation rules -- throwing error message while someone is trying to edit,Permission Sets -- To assign these permission sets to users,triggers -- in apex you can lock() and unlock() records (Approval.lock(accts, false);) functions,Approval Process -- to lock records.
- MemberAugust 31, 2020 at 12:05 pm
Profiles: A collection of settings and permissions that define how a user accesses records. Profiles Control a user’s permissions to perform different functions in Salesforce.
- A Profile can have many users, but a user can have only one profiles.
Roles : Controls the level of visibility that users have yo an organization’s data.
- MemberAugust 31, 2020 at 12:03 pm
No, because while creating the user, selection of profiles is mandatory thing.
- MemberAugust 31, 2020 at 12:01 pm
There are three ways to make a filed required. They are:
- While creating a filed.
- Using Page Layout and using Validation Rules.
- MemberAugust 31, 2020 at 11:59 am
There are two ways to create a visualforce page. They are
- By using the URL.
- By using the path setup=> Develop=> Pages.
- MemberAugust 31, 2020 at 11:57 am
Assignment Rules are used to automate organization’s lead generation and support processes.
- Lead Assignment Rules specify how leads are assigned to users or queues as they are created manually, captured from the web, or imported via the lead import wizard.
- Case Assignment Rules determine how cases are assigned to users or put into queues as they are created manually, using Web-to-Case.
- MemberAugust 31, 2020 at 11:56 am
- Master- Detail.
- Many to Many.
- MemberAugust 31, 2020 at 11:52 am
As per now, Salesforce does not allow to delete any user, how ever we can deactivate the user.
- MemberAugust 31, 2020 at 11:51 am
Create one custom object, which should have auto number as unique identification and create two Master- Detail relationships for this object. And this Object is called as Junction object.
- MemberAugust 31, 2020 at 11:49 am
Cross-Object Formula can reference merge fields from a master(“parent”) object if an object is on the detail side of a master-details relationship. We can reference fields from object that are up to ten relationships. We can able to insert related Object data into a formula.
It is used to refer to the creation of a SOQL string at run time with Apex code.
- Dynamic SOQL enables you to create a more flexible application.
- To create a Dynamic SOQL query at run time use Database.Query() method, in one of the following ways.
- Return a single sObjects when the query returns a single record.
The Static SOQL Statement is written in  (Array Brackets)
These statements are similar to IINQ (Ion Integrated Query)
- MemberAugust 26, 2020 at 1:17 pm
If we want DML to happen partially, use database.insert(list, false);
- MemberAugust 21, 2020 at 8:56 am
To create a custom fiscal year, click Enable Custom Fiscal Years, click OK, and define your fiscal year. See Define a Custom Fiscal Year. Warning Custom fiscal years cannot be disabled once enabled. Enabling custom fiscal years has impacts on your reports, forecasts, quotas, and other date-sensitive material.