- April 20, 2017 at 1:41 pm #19516Manpreet #229
What is minimum test coverage required for a trigger to deploy in Salesforce?
What is minimum test coverage required for trigger to deploy?April 20, 2017 at 1:46 pm #19518Suraj #168
Minimum 75% of total classes and triggers coverage is Required to deploy package in production,it does not matter trigger is included or not.
Overall coverage > 75%October 5, 2017 at 4:35 pm #22274Praveen Kenny #463
minimum test coverage required for a trigger IS 75% but in the company level 90% above….////October 10, 2017 at 1:26 pm #22334Praveen #465
Even if you have enough code coverage across the whole code, for triggers you need a minimum of 1%. Recommended is to have 75%October 11, 2017 at 3:18 am #22335SFDC #467
You need minimum 1 % for trigger and overall 75%, but in organisational level mostly you have to maintain 90%January 9, 2018 at 9:05 am #23517Satya #369
For trigger deploymet we need atleast 1% code coverage and Overall coverage > 75%
1. If trigger code coverage = 0% and Overall coverage >= 75% Result deplyment failed (Code Coverage Error)
2. If trigger code coverage > 1% and Overall coverage < 75% Result deplyment failed (Code Coverage Error)
3. If trigger code coverage > 1% and Overall coverage >= 75% Result deplyment Success
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Satya.
Please Register to reply to this topic. /