February 8, 2018 at 10:10 am #25148
Please tell me deployment sandbox to production through changeset/ant errors in Salesforce
Please tell me deployment sandbox to production through changeset/ant errors in SalesforceFebruary 9, 2018 at 11:40 am #25175PRANAV #1
Please elaborate more about your query.
What I understand from your query is that you want to know how to deploy sandbox components to prod via change set.
So here are the instructions to do so:
Authorize a Deployment Connection
- Log into the organization that’ll receive inbound change sets. Usually this is the production organization associated with your sandbox.
- From Setup, enter Deployment in the Quick Find box, then select Deployment Settings.
- Click Edit next to the organization from which you want to receive outbound change sets. Usually this is your sandbox.
- Select Allow Inbound Changes and click Save.
Create and Upload an Outbound Change Set
- From Setup, enter Outbound Change Sets in the Quick Find box, then select Outbound Change Sets.
- Click New.
- Enter a name for your change set and click Save.
- In the Change Set Components section, click Add.
- Choose the type of component (for example, Custom Object or Custom Field), the components you want to add, and click Add To Change Set.
If you are experimenting with a test custom object and custom field, try adding just one of them to the change set first.
- Click View/Add Dependencies to see whether the components you’ve added to the change set are dependent on other customizations.
In the case of the test custom object and custom field, the related component and page layout will both be listed.
- Select the dependent components you want to add and click Add To Change Set.
- Click Upload and choose your target organization.
The outbound change set detail page displays a message and you get an email notification when the upload is complete.
Validate an Inbound Change Set
- From Setup, enter Inbound Change Sets in the Quick Find box, then select Inbound Change Sets.
- Click the name of a change set.
- Click Validate.
Hope this helps you.
Please Register to reply to this topic. /