Enhances the Salesforce changeset. Adds last changed the date and allows sorting, searching, validation and comparison with other orgs.
A chrome extension to improve the usability of Salesforce changesets
NEW! Release 3.0!
Now Lightning Compatible!
- Includes the last modified date and user and API name for each item.
- Automatically ordered by most recent modified first
- Filter/Search/Order by any field.
- Sets all pages to show the 1000 rows. If more than 1000 items are on a page, ask if you want to continue to retrieve more.
- View and Search on items in the changeset. This allows you to see the whole changeset and search to make removing much easier.
- Compare to another org (uses OAuth2.0 -- no username or password information is seen or stored by this extension).
- Shows the last modified date and user for the compared org as well.
- Click the file name to see a diff in the metadata file between orgs.
Note that there is a delay when loading large pages and you may need to disable other Chrome extensions that alter the changeset page.