- June 16, 2016 at 11:54 am #13114Jay Singh #405
How do we export dashboard into a PDF report in Salesforce?
Guys, I am looking at having export dashboard into a PDF report which looks good. Is there any way to do it within SFDC or any 3rd party apps available. Let me know!!June 17, 2016 at 10:38 am #13150Ravi #216
There is no standard functionality that will allow you to do this,but you can do this by doing some manual work:
1. First Create a visualforce page with renderAs = pdf.
2. Go to your dashboard panel and copy the image url.
3. Add the copied image url inside <img></imag> tag on visualforce page.
<apex:page name=”CustomDashBoard” renderAs=”PDF” showHeader=”true” sidebar=”false” title=”Custom DashBoard”>
<p><img src = “your image url”></img></p>
<p><img src = “your image url1”></img></p>
<p><img src = “your image url2”></img></p>
<p>you can also customize image size, text format according your requirement </p>
4.Create a new Visual Force tab for this page.
Since your page has renderAs=”PDF” you can export your dashboard as pdf.
There are also some Apps on Appexchnage you can try:
https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04tC0000000YaH0.June 20, 2016 at 2:33 pm #13268Gourav #598
That´s a challenge. Here is how you should export dashboard into PDF report step by step:
April 16, 2018 at 5:58 am #27490
- Create a new VisualForce Page
- Go to you dashboard and right click in the dashboard panel and select “Copy Image URL”.
- Insert the copied url inside <img></img> tags on yous VisualForce Page
- Format the page code with lines, tables, text or anything else you want to
- Go to SETUP > CREATE > TAB. Create a new Visual Force Tab.
- Choose your new Visual Force page
- Since you can render the APEX PAGE as PDF, you will have the final result as follows.
Please Register to reply to this topic. /